NEWBIES PLEASE READ!

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: Android 6.0

NEWBIES PLEASE READ!

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 31 Aug 2017, 19:43

Hello all new racers, I've read alot of posts from you guys saying that there are alot of pissed off people on here, yes there are some upset veterans on here, but that doesn't mean that there isn't alot of helpful people on here, if you have a question or need help DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK. There are alot of friendly helpful people on here. Some of us are just a little upset because this game has changed alot, and alot of us think it's not for the best. But don't let that drag you guys down, race and decide for yourselves. Actually most of the veterans are upset for the new racers also cause it's getting harder for the new racers, but if you have any questions I'd be happy to try and help with what I can and others are also happy to help. So good luck and if you have questions just ask, if you don't get a response be patient. I am guilty of posting alot of negative posts but I've been racing for 3 years and I just wish we can go back to some of the older ways of the game that's all. Like I said race and decide for yourself. Welcome and good luck!

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: NEWBIES PLEASE READ!

Postby CM_Scruffy » 01 Sep 2017, 09:26

well said RACING CONCEPTS

It's a great community we have with lots of friendly helpful people :thumbup:
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester **
uses: Samsung

Postby Macca22 » 02 Sep 2017, 09:29

I agree as a new player I have found there is always someone willing to help you regards macca

Beta tester **
uses: Samsung

Postby Macca22 » 02 Sep 2017, 09:30

I agree as a new player I have found there is always someone willing to help you regards macca

Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby poochie781 » 04 Sep 2017, 17:34

welcome tricky

Return to General Talk