I just got charged for a bp that i didnt buy

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester ***
uses: LG G3 android cell phone

195 gold credits disappeared from my account

Postby Quickdraw » 13 May 2017, 06:00

Last night, 5/12/17 @ approx 3:30 a.m. 195 gold credits disappeared from my account without me ever even touching any buttons (the screen). When it occured i had 488 gold, and then the screen suddenly changed and it then showed that i only had 293 gold. This was a loss of 195 gold credits. I immediately checked my parts and cards and was unable to find anything that was new to my account. This is not the first time that this has happened, but the amount of gold that was lost tye last time it did was so insignificant that i didnt bother to report it. This time its a very significant amount, and must be corected. Please refresh my account and replace the 195 gold that was lost from my account. Thank you in advance

Beta tester ***

Re: CM Nitro Jim Can You give me back 600$ points?

Postby Quickdraw » 13 May 2017, 21:35

Hi Jim....Id have to say that im very curious as to why my issue which i submitted prior to this one was ignored by you and or your colleagues, and was given a comprehensive response at that. This is not the first time that ive submitted a valid issue that has costed me a considerable amount of gold that went ignored (see other unanswered submissions, including tickets that were either ignored or by the just straight up deleted by your staff. Ive been a loyal player since 2014, and i believe that i deserve customer service that reflects this. Thanx Jim

Beta tester ***

I just got charged for a bp that i didnt buy

Postby Quickdraw » 15 May 2017, 10:45

This is getting ridiculous. For the second night in a row, i got charged for a part that i didnt buy. I already submitted in regards to having 195 gold coins just disappear without me even touching the screen, and i didnt even receive anything. The gold just disappeared. This happened on 5/12/17 @ 3:30 a.m. and i submitted my request immediately to have it replaced, only to so far just have my submission ignored, while i have watched several other players submissions get responded to almost immediately. And now it has happened again. I was just charged 90+ gold for a part that i didnt purchase. I already have the same part that is actually far.better than the one that i got charged for. So now, between the two different screw ups, i am out 285 gold coins! I spent approx 24 hours playing the game this weeken between Friday and Sunday, and i spent approx 1500-2000 gold coins to update a new car i just got, and becaus of the loss of nearly 300 gold coins, i was forced to be unable to purchase a couple.of very hard to come by bps. This isnt the first time this has happened, and isnt the first time that a submission request of mine haz been ignored or the ticket ignored and or just deleted by members of the nn team. Im extremely frustrated because of the fact that i worked extremely hard this weekend (like i always do) in order to get the gold i need in order to upgrade my cars to make them competitive, only to have my gold magically taken away! I am posting this second submission at 2:19 on 5/15/17. The first one which has been ignored was submitteted at 3:30 on 5/12/17! Please take the time and do your job and immediately replace the gold that was taken from my account so i can trh and finish my car, as at this piint, i am stuck down with only 17 gold coins in my account, and i am NOT going to pay cash to replace what i did not spend and what was taken from me. Thank you
Attachments
These are the same parts as the part that i was charged for that i alreaxy have. As u can see they are better, and i had no reason to buy the part that i got charged for. I didnt even touch the screen when it happened. Also i purchased multiple upgrade and redraw cards so i can make the parts the best that i can. I just want my gold back....all 285 coins!
This is the part i was charged 90 gold for that i didnt buy

Beta tester ****
NN developer
uses: Sony Xperia Z

Re: I just got charged for a bp that i didnt buy

Postby CM_HAL » 15 May 2017, 12:27

Dear Quickdraw,

We are aware that sometimes tickets do not appear in the help-desk system.

Try to contact our support team directly via: support@creative-mobile.com

or maybe consider to use another email.

Beta tester ***

Postby Quickdraw » 15 May 2017, 18:55

Thanks Hal. But when i spoke of tickets being ignored, i meant that they were submitted, opened up, then ignored and then just deleted by the team members. This has happened multiple times. I have also had times that i contacted the support team and did not get very good results. I would say thay The main thing i had a problem with is how long it takes to resolve the problems. As it stands, i lost over $5.00 in gold and am not able to continue upgrading my car that az i said, i just spent about 2,000 gold in two days this weekend, and now because of this, i was unable to buy a couple of hard to find parts because my gold was taken from my account. Can this be taken care of quicker than going through doing another request submission to tye support team? I know from experience that you guys can look into these matters for us players and replace missisng gold and or parts. Pleaze let me know, as i would really like to get my gold back asap. Thanx

P.s.
I forgot to mention, i did submit a request to the support @ creative mobile yesterday and did not get a response.

Beta tester ***

Important Submission requests are being ignored

Postby Quickdraw » 16 May 2017, 00:38

Ive been having my posts that are of important matters, such as significant amounts of gold disappearing from my account and being charged for parts that i did not purchase. Since i started playing this game all the way back in 2014, ive had this occur on multiple occasions. This includes timez that ive submitted valid tickets. The same thing has happened on multiple times. They were either ignored, and in several cases they were just straight up deleted without being resolved. Its getting really old and beyond frustrating! Is this the way to treat the players that are the only reason that you are even able to make any money on this app?!? The reason i am writing this particular post is because i lost 295 gold coins this weekend (after spending approx 2,000 gold coins upgrading a new car that i just got in order to make it competitive. Not to mention that i spent almost 24 hours playing time between Friday 5/12 and Sunday 5/14. Thats an extreme amount of time, effort and gold loyally spent playing this game. When the first 195 gold disappeared, i posted about it immediately at 3:30 a.m. on sat morning at 3:30. I then noticed two other posts regarding similar issues that were answered almost immediately even though they were posted well after mine! I then sent a submission directly to creative mobile for the same issue and still have not been responded to! Then the next day i was charged for a part that i did NOT purchase. As a matter of fact, i already had the same part that is far better than what i got charged for. The same thing happened. I submitted a post and it went ignored just like the first one. So as it stands, i had 295 gold coins taken from my account, and im being ignored as to that fact. It has already caused me to lose out on buying a couple of very hard to come by parts that ive been trying to aquire because i didnt have the gold to buy them. After nearly THREE years of loyal playing of this game, i dezerve far better treatment than what the nn team has shown not only myself, but many other loyal players. Please do what is right and take care of the people that take care of you, and restore my gold that was taken from me. Thank you in advance
Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 16 May 2017, 08:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 2 threads

Beta tester ****
NN developer
uses: Sony Xperia Z

Postby CM_HAL » 16 May 2017, 08:24

Dear Quickdraw,

Thank you for your message. We sincerely apologize for that issue that you have encountered.

Please PM me and describe your last actions prior to that happening.

Also do not forget to include exact time and the time zone.

P.s. In addition, please send IDs of tickets that you have submitted + email address that you tried to contact us from.

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues