Why are the new cars all turds

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Why are the new cars all turds

Postby buddysmoken » 23 Jan 2018, 04:00

What is going on I thought we were supposed get new lb cars , well everything released since Audi is been a turd . If I was foose I would sue for putting my name on these poor excuse for a car . I'm sure you're holding the zl1 for some ridiculous amount of gold after torturing everyone for all these slugs. Come on people the foose cars should have all been good in at least one distance
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: Why are the new cars all turds

Postby buddysmoken » 23 Jan 2018, 20:16

The terracuda is slower then the original cuda , please explain why a expert muscle car tuner like foose would put his name on a car that can't beat the showroom version. I personally think this is another slap in the face of American muscle cars and a great hot rod builder like chip foose ,what's next are we going to rape Carol Shelby. If you want to put a famous name on garbage try using Richard Rawling and gas monkeys first
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER -retired- » 24 Jan 2018, 02:37

buddysmoken wrote:The terracuda is slower then the original cuda , please explain why a expert muscle car tuner like foose would put his name on a car that can't beat the showroom version. I personally think this is another slap in the face of American muscle cars and a great hot rod builder like chip foose ,what's next are we going to rape Carol Shelby. If you want to put a famous name on garbage try using Richard Rawling and gas monkeys first
adding new tuner cars to the game that just barely betting out the old stock cars makes players who didn't spend money lose there prized LB cars and forces the player's that have the cash to spend it to stay on top. How dose this benefit anyone? The pros lose money and racers who play for fun loses there pride and joy . Then you add a car that looks that its a great steal and SURPRISE :P its not, it just slower then stock. HOW is this competitive or fun for anyone?? I really Wonder if there spending it on a larger Piggy bank for all there new revenue

Beta tester *
uses: Smt561/Android 4.4.4

Postby StormRiders » 28 Jan 2018, 01:40

I wish nitro nation could put one of us in charge. I mean they making alot of money. Why not make everyone happy and make alot of money rather than piss everyone off and make alot of money...sigh. pray for the world

Return to General Talk