Several issues

General topics and everything else about the forum.
uses: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/7.0

Several issues

Postby ZvonimirOs » 18 Dec 2017, 10:11

Hi. After using a redraw card, usually it takes 8 hours for mechanic to become available again. But now after I used a yellow redraw card, it will take 1 day and 10 hours for mechanic to become available.
Also, when I am racing in live multiplayer, my opponents are mostly bots.
And when I win underground tournament, in 90% of the cases I am getting redraw and upgrade cards as a main prizes.
Please fix all of this. Set 8 hours for mechanic after using a redraw card. Remove bots from live multiplayer and give us more blueprints as main prizes instead of redraw and upgrade cards.
Thank you

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Re: Several issues

Postby NND_RF1 » 19 Dec 2017, 14:46

ZvonimirOs wrote:Hi. After using a redraw card, usually it takes 8 hours for mechanic to become available again. But now after I used a yellow redraw card, it will take 1 day and 10 hours for mechanic to become available.
Also, when I am racing in live multiplayer, my opponents are mostly bots.
And when I win underground tournament, in 90% of the cases I am getting redraw and upgrade cards as a main prizes.
Please fix all of this. Set 8 hours for mechanic after using a redraw card. Remove bots from live multiplayer and give us more blueprints as main prizes instead of redraw and upgrade cards.
Thank you

Hi Zvonimiros
About the redraw card, before she didn't sleep 8 hours or 1d, but after several update they fix it by added these numbers to avoid racers build their cars faster.
For bots in live multiplayer you have to be happy about that cuz you can earn money and kits engine.
Also for Underground tournement 90% like you said, you gonna get black/upgrade redraw.Again to tell you CM don't want you to build you car faster.Rarely you can get a black blueprints..

One more time bro, bots is good for you when you face them. if you want to face real player upgrade more your car and the system gonna pair you with real racers

uses: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/7.0

Re: Several issues

Postby ZvonimirOs » 24 Dec 2017, 21:42

Thanks for your answer. I completely understand that CM wants money. I'm just saying it's not fair that we can't get almost any black blueprints without spending real money. What is the use of redraw cards if I don't have any blueprints to use redraw cards? Bots in multiplayer - my cars are mostly upgraded to 850-950 cogs and I have 4000+ points for every car. But still I am facing bots very often. Bad things about bots is I can't bet with bots (I can't earn much money).. And live multiplayer is live multiplayer - we should race other players.
I get that CM is bunch of greedy people, but they should care about customers who are playing this game for years, like I do.
As time is passing by, I am seriously considering to leave this game and try something else... CM team doesn't care about their customers, why I should care about them? Money spoils people, there is nothing I can do about it..

Return to NitroNation.net