Looking for car advices for A-A1-S race class.

General topics and everything else about the forum.
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: Looking for car advices for A-A1-S race class.

Postby buddysmoken » 05 Aug 2017, 19:02

Or like cornhoolio said the 650gt but tgats even more expensive
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

uses: Note 5

Postby turbocharged9589 » 10 Aug 2017, 03:27

Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I noticed they just increased the price on all of the stage 8 cars...unless their price went up as I earned more money. Just a few days ago the most expensive was the Jag cx75 for 900k but now the order has changed and a few cost more.
It seems my best bet is to wait...but about how long before the Jag F type or 650s Gt3 are no longer "rare" and can be purchased with just money? Unfortunately, I'll never win one in a tournament.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 10 Aug 2017, 03:37

turbocharged9589 wrote:Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I noticed they just increased the price on all of the stage 8 cars...unless their price went up as I earned more money. Just a few days ago the most expensive was the Jag cx75 for 900k but now the order has changed and a few cost more.
It seems my best bet is to wait...but about how long before the Jag F type or 650s Gt3 are no longer "rare" and can be purchased with just money? Unfortunately, I'll never win one in a tournament.
its so sad i am dieing for the new GT and yet.your best beat is Christmas time. The just shuffled what cars are locked. The jag was offered in gold now in cash so thats why. As far as i known nothing else has changed.
I will miss you NN

Previous

Return to NitroNation.net