Popular Cars to Sel BP's

Advertise your Blueprints for sale and trade tunes here
Beta tester **
uses: Samsung S3

Popular Cars to Sel BP's

Postby BOB74 » 28 May 2015, 15:58

Hi guys,

Has anyone noticed that certain vehicle BP's sell quickly and other not ? my VW golf GTI blue BP's move like crazy but I can't give away anything from my 350z.

one example, I have a blue Nissan 350z chassis -25.9kg weight reduction I could not sell for 2 coins - (I posted it super cheap to see if this is a post worth making) and anytime I have a blue redraw for the VW I can sell them at 9 coins all day long.

Wonder if this is just my imagination or am I the proud owner of an unpopular car ? (Nissan was a fave of mine from the 240/280 days)

Anyone else notice that certain vehicles move BP's quicker than others ? I guess we can go by the leaderboard to see the most popular but I don't usually choose my vehicles that way. Thoughts ?

Beta tester *********
uses: LG G3
My club: The Winds

Re: Popular Cars to Sel BP's

Postby NNF_Pista » 03 Jun 2015, 07:05

You are right, depending on how popular a car is you can sell BPs faster or slower. However, there are a few other factors to consider, including the fact that you can't see the entire market at a time. So someone interested in buying the BPs you are selling might simply not see them.
Game profiles:
NNF_Pista, NNF_Pista_Jr

Beta tester **

Postby BOB74 » 03 Jun 2015, 17:30

very interesting and thank you. Did not realize I only see a part of the market when I am looking for a BP. Hopefully I get into the low cost+high return section the next time I look :)

But seriously, do we know what limits us from seeing everything ? or is there anything we can do to expand the selection ?

Beta tester *********
uses: LG G3
My club: The Winds

Postby NNF_Pista » 03 Jun 2015, 18:10

CM limits us. If you think about it having access to a market listing BPs from several thousand players at the same time would be very difficult to manage.
Game profiles:
NNF_Pista, NNF_Pista_Jr

Beta tester ****
uses: Android

Postby alber2000_BBR » 04 Jun 2015, 21:15

Yup, I can't imagine the time it would take to browse across all the BPs on sale at the same time.

However, it would be nice if the slice of the market you can see changed more dynamically, not having the same few black BPs for hours or even days...

Beta tester **

Postby BOB74 » 05 Jun 2015, 13:24

that would make perfect sense. if the BP's were rotated every few days, lets say, it would give us all a far better chance to sell and buy. At least I understand the system a little better, it's not just me.

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S5

Postby MOPAR MAN » 07 Jun 2015, 10:35

Hey folks...just posted under "game suggestions" on this topic, subject line "marketplace shortcomings". As for not being able to list multitudes of items (and I defer to the devs on this, as I am not one)....one only has to have played WoW at some point to see that things are set by catagories more like an "auction house", and the posted stock is huge (but rather easily navigated). Check out my post, as I'd be interested in any feedback/ideas people have to improve the marketplace for all players. Thanks.

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 23 Apr 2017, 19:03

The D class street cars sell because of new player's
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

uses: iPhone

Postby Three2WonNYC » 11 May 2017, 21:38

Interesting tip that I will look into. All the D-Class Starter vehicles should be selling quite easily as both new and veteran players are constantly creating new profiles. I definitely need some help with my Renault Clio since I am at 800+ COG with only a couple of Blue quality blueprints still installed and I am struggling to break 10.9 ET on the 1/4th Mile.

I've noticed that certain vehicles have a higher value blueprint than others. For example, both the B1-Class Shelby GT500 and Ford Mustang BOSS have Sponsor Companies that sell Blue quality blueprints for 22 Gold each and I definitely feel that it's too expensive considering that you can spend 10-15 Gold to purchase Boosters for Underground Series Races to improve your ET and potentially unlock either Yellow or Black quality Blueprints that can either be installed as Upgrades or sold for more cash.

Perhaps I will create a new post to bring up discussion on the average prices for all quality Blueprints for each respective Class and Vehicle Model?

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 12 May 2017, 16:25

As the class goes up so dose the Max price and the co Sellers all sele at max and are bots
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Return to Marketplace