Cliffem All

Do you want to become part of the big Nitro Nation world? Do you want to make new friends?
Create a thread here and introduce yourself to the rest of the community!
Beta tester *
uses: Htc one a9

Re: Cliffem All

Postby Cliffemall » 07 Jul 2017, 03:31

Wickedness is the 1st to get my user name,cliffem all,tribute to one the best bassist ever cliff Burton from old school Metallica...awesome.

Beta tester *

Postby Cliffemall » 07 Jul 2017, 03:34

Thank u cm scruffy...

Beta tester *****
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 07 Jul 2017, 03:37

Welcome to the forum cliff, my advise would be have patience playing the game and play the game without the game playing you ! :)
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester *

Postby Cliffemall » 07 Jul 2017, 23:05

To late 12 bolt,NN has played me since I started but the scales have been in my favor because I play it whenever I have a free moment,my favorite pastime..but the mechanic and my upgrades going down and so many other minor inconveniences do frustrate me but there again the scales are in my favor because I get more pleasure than pain from the game.

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 08 Jul 2017, 03:06

Cliffemall wrote:To late 12 bolt,NN has played me since I started but the scales have been in my favor because I play it whenever I have a free moment,my favorite pastime..but the mechanic and my upgrades going down and so many other minor inconveniences do frustrate me but there again the scales are in my favor because I get more pleasure than pain from the game.
good alot a people fined it the opposite.
GGT
form welcome viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
12 bolts youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester *****
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 14 Jul 2017, 00:11

Cliffemall wrote:To late 12 bolt,NN has played me since I started but the scales have been in my favor because I play it whenever I have a free moment,my favorite pastime..but the mechanic and my upgrades going down and so many other minor inconveniences do frustrate me but there again the scales are in my favor because I get more pleasure than pain from the game.

Ha happens to the best of us , 1 way or the other we all get played playing NN see ya on the strip !
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Previous

Return to New Player Introductions