Connection Problem Really !

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Connection Problem Really !

Postby 12 BOLT » 11 Oct 2017, 19:05

Instead of addressing the problem CM throws in a pop up window saying its a connection problem :roll:
When we all know its really not a connection problem. what I did was when I saw the player disconnect I made sure to run a slower time then I normally do,and give them the easy win. when we lined up again raised the bet knowing my times were faster. I guess its one way we the players could address this problem.

Scruffy,
Is there any explanation as to why CM continues to let this go on in multiplayer, is it really that hard for the player who disconnects on the strip to get a automatic loss. Any reason the connection problem cant be detected before that player even makes it to the strip while on the betting page obviously there is a connection already if players are betting and raising each other. Once the the bet is locked in and both players are on the strip first one to cross the finish line wins!
Last edited by 12 BOLT on 11 Oct 2017, 22:39, edited 2 times in total.

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Connection Problem Really !

Postby FORD RACER -retired- » 11 Oct 2017, 21:28

If you leave the game it should be a DNF it really a simple fix. It seems to me your just LOVING this new update

Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Re: Connection Problem Really !

Postby 12 BOLT » 11 Oct 2017, 21:52

FORD RACER NNWR wrote:If you leave the game it should be a DNF it really a simple fix. It seems to me your just LOVING this new update

Just think disconnecting is one thing players have been complaining about for sometime now, CM did take time to add the pop up window connection problem, But didn't fix the Real problem. other then that the update is actually pretty good.

See ya on the strip G. :)

Return to General Talk