Redraw Blueprint ?

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Redraw Blueprint ?

Postby 12 BOLT » 11 Oct 2017, 16:20

so now its potluck on a redraw, before the new update players would hold onto redraw cards to check with the mechanic to see if she could improve the BP. If The BP was maxed she would say she couldn't improve on it. so now you cough up your money and take your chances, correct me if I'm wrong.
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Redraw Blueprint ?

Postby FORD RACER NNWR » 11 Oct 2017, 17:33

If it is maxed she will say so and she will not take any $$ also she is still be available to do other things. Also DONT TRUST HER STILL she has already riped me off :evil: so remove the parts before redraw. Also if she Say's nothing about a reroll then the part should be maxed ;)
Attachments
Rip off :-(
Last edited by FORD RACER NNWR on 11 Oct 2017, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
GIDEONandTRAVIS ➡➡ FORD RACER Nitro Nation World Racing
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TEAM NNWR Is actively seeking new players. No top leader bord, max out cars or experience is needed to join. All players are welcome no matter the country

Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 11 Oct 2017, 18:39

Thanks G ! :thumbup:
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER NNWR » 11 Oct 2017, 18:50

12 BOLT wrote:Thanks G ! :thumbup:
sure np :)
GIDEONandTRAVIS ➡➡ FORD RACER Nitro Nation World Racing
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TEAM NNWR Is actively seeking new players. No top leader bord, max out cars or experience is needed to join. All players are welcome no matter the country

Return to General Talk