Separate classes

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: iPhone

Separate classes

Postby JRough » 03 Oct 2017, 12:16

Our classes need to be separated in live bets ....where B1 can run with the same class ..just as A1 can do the same .cause this cheating of logging off is costing YOU money cause no one wants to race B1 against A1 cars especially when A1 babies are the ones logging off ! So the computer can run there best time ...

Beta tester **
uses: Android

Re: Separate classes

Postby Ello-Asty » 03 Oct 2017, 15:39

I am confused - I thought that they instituted a 100 point penalty to closing out during a race? Also, that is the bigger problem, not the separation of classes.

Beta tester ***

Postby JRough » 03 Oct 2017, 15:49

I'm not sure if they did Implement a penalty for logging off ,but the fact of the matter is its hard enough trying to outrun S S1 classes in a A1 car without cheats added to the mix ,if we had our same class to race it would be ,who can tune the best ....

Beta tester *
uses: android

Postby focker80 » 03 Oct 2017, 17:33

I agree i am tired of people logging off and beating me.I am also tired of racing cars that are 5 tenths faster than me

uses: Htc one

Postby KEYAS350Z » 04 Oct 2017, 10:15

same here. Yestarday I "lost" big number runs and MONEY! in a fake race when opponent just disconnected and won anyway. Can CM do finally smth about it please? Maybe some button confirming that you actually finish the race?

Beta tester **

Postby Ello-Asty » 04 Oct 2017, 18:33

I was playing around with this yesterday, getting into a race and then hitting the home button to disconnect. It didn't penalize me but gave me a loss every time I tried. I, too, am getting tired of not racing real people but personal bests but I'm not sure how they are doing it, if NN can stop it (some disconnects might be connection problems), or how this whole thing works. Just, that it is irritating.

Beta tester ***

Postby JRough » 04 Oct 2017, 20:27

The computer searches an opponent,then you go thought the challenge screen ,now its the time you can back out or race ...after that its the count down and that's when they disconnect,so the computer will run their best run ..Wi-Fi problems don't let you log in ,more less wait to disconnect you before you race....

Beta tester ***

Postby NND_RF1 » 04 Oct 2017, 21:16

JRough wrote:The computer searches an opponent,then you go thought the challenge screen ,now its the time you can back out or race ...after that its the count down and that's when they disconnect,so the computer will run their best run ..Wi-Fi problems don't let you log in ,more less wait to disconnect you before you race....

They have to fix that because no more fun in Live multiplayer.Disconnect means they are out, the computer suppose to say OUT OF RACE and I supposed to win the race no matter faster car or not. The feeling was beat the opponent or be beaten by the opponent. Now is seat back, disconnect, laughing at you and win without race.No more fun I keep play Live M. for kits engine.

Beta tester ***

Postby JRough » 05 Oct 2017, 09:34

I'm about done with it ,its not real racing ,its a bunch of lame retarded lack of character no knowledge of drag racing idiots that fill this game and it's for that same reason why I don't put large amounts of money into it ...I'm not buying an S or S1 to keep up with losers......

Beta tester **

Postby Ello-Asty » 05 Oct 2017, 13:47

JRough wrote:The computer searches an opponent,then you go thought the challenge screen ,now its the time you can back out or race ...after that its the count down and that's when they disconnect,so the computer will run their best run ..Wi-Fi problems don't let you log in ,more less wait to disconnect you before you race....

Every time I did that was a loss, every race including those I would have won. So, I don't get it why people are doing this - which is good, maybe if I can't emulate another can't get away with it! Yesterday I only faced a couple of disconnects and one of those was getting matched up 3x with the same car I'd already beat twice. The day before was just disconnect after freakin' disconnect. :x

Next

Return to General Talk