Separate classes

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Re: Separate classes

Postby NND_NUCLEAR » 05 Oct 2017, 15:37

Ello-Asty wrote:
JRough wrote:The computer searches an opponent,then you go thought the challenge screen ,now its the time you can back out or race ...after that its the count down and that's when they disconnect,so the computer will run their best run ..Wi-Fi problems don't let you log in ,more less wait to disconnect you before you race....

Every time I did that was a loss, every race including those I would have won. So, I don't get it why people are doing this - which is good, maybe if I can't emulate another can't get away with it! Yesterday I only faced a couple of disconnects and one of those was getting matched up 3x with the same car I'd already beat twice. The day before was just disconnect after freakin' disconnect. :x

Loll. the only thing I like about them when they disconnected before the race thinking they gonna win but you beat their time. Again when you get matched with the same person,no disconnection, he raced normally to see if he can beat my time, and I smoke it again. Ahhhh....

Beta tester ***
uses: iPhone

Postby JRough » 05 Oct 2017, 16:52

I just want ,str8 up racing ,if you beat me then I'm off to tune ,and will be back ,that's how its done grunge match style ,but these others in here ? Are not street racers ......cause actions like this on the street or at the track will get you a broke jaw and free dentist appointment

Beta tester **
uses: Samsung GalaxyS5 android5.0

Postby MrHorsepower-2 » 08 Oct 2017, 11:13

Wow...what happened? I streetrace every weekend...yea..its a rough world out there. But here?

Previous

Return to General Talk