Nitro Nation UPDATE 5.5

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3
My club: Road Cruisers

Wildcards not being able to be used

Postby poochie781 » 18 Sep 2017, 08:21

Anyone else having a hard time using wild cards since the update? Looks like I can only sell them
Nevermind i found it, u need to go to the mechanic and create a new blueprint

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Nitro Nation UPDATE 5.5

Postby CM_Scruffy » 18 Sep 2017, 08:40

Hey guys, looks like we had an unexpected early update over the weekend on iOS :o
The team is working on a hotfix for some minor issues and working to get the Android version out as quickly as possible.

What's New:

iOS Only ARKit - to take your favorite car beyond the screen and freeing it to interact with the real world in entirely new ways.

New awesome cars hit the road!
  • Koenigsegg masterpieces - ONE:1 and Regera
  • Liberty Walk presents LB Challenger for you to win with style
  • ABT – please welcome new chip tuned Audi S5 Coupe 2013, Audi RS7 2013 and Audi RS3 2011
  • Heart-Racing Heritage - new Honda Civic Type R

Updated Mechanic UI - I know many of you will have questions about how the new UI works, so i'll quickly try and cover the most common questions:

First up - the Mechanic will now handle your Wildcards, Blueprint upgrading and management

Choose Create New Blueprint -> then select -> Use Wildcard

Choose the Blueprint color -> Choose the Blueprint Category and then the Unit

The results screen will let you know the results automatically, then you can claim it.
The timer will count down as usual or you can speed things up for gold.

If you create a Random blueprint, the Mechanic will show you what it's creating.
At the results screen it will show how the blueprint will affect your car if you install it, plus give you an option to 'reroll' the blueprint for some gold

As usual with our updates please read our bug reporting guidelines and consider opening a ticket with our Support Team is you have any issues.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester ***
uses: iPhone

Re: Nitro Nation UPDATE 5.5

Postby JRough » 18 Sep 2017, 09:22

Would be nice if only the game would load up ,not sure what napped over there,but the game won't load up on my iPhone 6 now

Beta tester **
uses: pc/Windows

Postby MadMan20 » 18 Sep 2017, 11:42

And win10 ?!?

Beta tester ***
uses: computer
uses #2: Iphone
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby craig2014 » 18 Sep 2017, 14:26

What do I do about my upgrade that was in process during update that got burned and the fact mechanic will not upgrade a blueprint now with a upgrade card I get tech error instead of upgrade. please advise.
Image   Join The Wicked Nation - Racing for Fun. And smoking the competition is lots of fun!

Beta tester ***

Postby craig2014 » 18 Sep 2017, 14:43

craig2014 wrote:What do I do about my upgrade that was in process during update that got burned and the fact mechanic will not upgrade a blueprint now with a upgrade card I get tech error instead of upgrade. please advise.

and now I log in this morning and my BP that I wanted to upgrade is gone with out me selling it or anything
Image   Join The Wicked Nation - Racing for Fun. And smoking the competition is lots of fun!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 18 Sep 2017, 18:03

But why do we keep changing what works into a mess , have not updated and from prior experience dont want to i like sandwhiches how it was
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 19 Sep 2017, 08:24

craig2014 wrote:
craig2014 wrote:What do I do about my upgrade that was in process during update that got burned and the fact mechanic will not upgrade a blueprint now with a upgrade card I get tech error instead of upgrade. please advise.

and now I log in this morning and my BP that I wanted to upgrade is gone with out me selling it or anything

Hi craig2014 please make a ticket with the support team with more details and we will try and get it sorted out for you as quickly as possible.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester ***

Postby craig2014 » 19 Sep 2017, 14:06

CM_Scruffy wrote:
craig2014 wrote:

Hi craig2014 please make a ticket with the support team with more details and we will try and get it sorted out for you as quickly as possible.

I did just waiting on a response from support now Thanks Scruffy

uses: IPhone 6 iOS 9.3.2

Postby Dayquil » 20 Sep 2017, 01:21

JRough wrote:Would be nice if only the game would load up ,not sure what napped over there,but the game won't load up on my iPhone 6 now

Same here iPhone 6 also.

Next

Return to General Talk