The Market

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *
uses: Samsung GalaxyS5 android5.0

The Market

Postby MrHorsepower-2 » 09 Sep 2017, 18:57

I dont know if its my location, of buffalo ny, or i am not liked, but i have been playing...and paying...for 3 years now. I have only sold, maybe 10 blueprints in 3 years, all blue ones for no more than 2 gold. I even went to the point where i tryed to sell, very good black prints, for like 10 gold, even tryed 5 gold...and nothing. But if i look in market, that same print is gone that was 200 gold. Ive been checking market very often to see whats going on. Prints i see on there, i can put same one in, and theres always dissappears. Ive even put prints for redraws or upgrades, when there was 0...nothing in the redraw cards...put mine in for like 2 gold for an upgrade to black....never sells. Also i noticed, in the market...well, my market i should say, all the blueprints are sold by the manufacturers. Everything black is 200, yellow is 100, and blue is 40. Very rarely ill find a couple being sold by players..mostly in the blue section. I noticed this in my market got really bad, like since last update. Was always bad for me, but now its just totally bad. It wasnt this bad when i first started 3 years ago...still couldnt sell much...but seen tons by the players. I know they say you only see a piece of the market...but lately, ive been checking market between races...as much as i can...every chance i get. Sometimes ill just turn on game to not even play...just to check market. Well, i have probly 30-35 cars fully maxed, so you can see how much im dumping in cash....maybe they have a seperate market for people who pay, so i dont get a deal, but it really stinks. Just dont know if its me, my location, or if its because i pay. Just wondering if anybody else cant sell blueprints, or can get nothing in market from players. I just dont understand, how there can be 0 redraw cards.....i can put a black in for 5 gold, and it doesnt sell. I have like 50 storage spaces open for blueprints 20/20 redraws/upgrades...40 open for sales...so im just selling some of these off for the 1,2, or 3 for black...just to make room. Now i dont even try with blue ones, just sell for the one gold right away...too many. Well, just figured id thow this here to see if anyone else has this problem, or if im doing something wrong. For 3 years. I dont like to complain...at all...i just go with the flow....but certain things about this game are really going down hill. Getting tired of it man. Days coming where im going to push the button, and all these cars, and all progress goes right down the tube. If i havnt been this far...would of done it about a year ago. Even i noticed, you cant build up your 2x parts from promoter no more...which i could couple days ago...now you cant be over 3...so now you have to go visit that promoter for 6 gold...to get yor parts multiplier. When is cm going to be actually satisfied with this game. Everything gold now...even the cars. Just imagine what this game like in a year from now. All the employees will be driving bugatti's.

Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: The Market

Postby poochie781 » 09 Sep 2017, 23:52

Put in a ticket something is wrong, I have no problem selling parts unless I post for too much

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 11 Sep 2017, 00:33

Your probably suffering from same thing i am no new cars are being sold as far as lb cars those are the ones i drive , since cm locked everything decent it has killed market
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *
uses: Samsung GalaxyS5 android5.0

Postby MrHorsepower-2 » 11 Sep 2017, 07:32

I see buddy, i am building 2 lb cars right now. Working off the 200 gold one time offers. But still, always had a problem with this for the longest time, even with other cars.

Return to General Talk