NITRO NATION PLEASE READ!!!!!!

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: Android 6.0

NITRO NATION PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 06 Sep 2017, 18:46

Guys seriously you need to have every b1 car idle sound, hood scoop, and side pipe exhuast just like the b1 Jaguar. The hood scoop, side pipes, and idle is amazing, I just don't understand why it was done on the ugliest car, please make these available for every B1 car. Here is the picture of what I'm talking about. The idle for this car is so real sounding for a muscle car, please make all the muscle cars sound like the b1 Jaguar PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Please consider this suggestion, and please add more muscle cars, you guys have licensing for Chevy so where are the Nova's, 1968 to 1971 and or the 1966 nova. Man I'd pay to have all my muscle cars idle like the jag, that's so much more realistic now. Awesome job. OKAY DIDNT REALIZE YOU DID PUT THE LUMPY CAM IDLE ON ALOT OF THE MUSCLE CARS ALREADY BUT I THINK JUST A FEW MORE NEED IT, GREAT JOB ON THE ENGINE SOUNDS, THEY ARE DEFINITELY GETTING MORE REALISTIC.
Attachments
The hood scoop is almost perfect, for all b1 cars, the side exhaust position and looks are perfect. The ones for the Shelby are to high.
Last edited by RACING CONCEPTS on 07 Sep 2017, 04:59, edited 1 time in total.

Beta tester ***

Re: NITRO NATION PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 06 Sep 2017, 19:00

See the exhaust on this Shelby does not look good, the pipes are not supposed to come out of the side of the car, the pipes come from under the car, if you made the pipes come from under the car it would have looked so much better
Attachments
Just to be more clear I'm talking the four single pipes that come out from the car

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 06 Sep 2017, 19:41

Here are some pictures of hold scoops, rim, side pipes, and car that would be awesome if you could add, I took alot of time to get these so please use some of the ideas, and if they are reasonable priced I bet you would have alot of people putting money in the game. See I'm a gear head I love muscle cars and would spend cash on them, you guys need to get people like me more interested in spending money, not just the people that like European cars. Any here are alot of pics
Attachments
What side pipes should look like
Rims
cll-055853547_ml.jpg
Rims, heck make your own name for them
cll-055853547_ml.jpg (9.68 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Rims
Hood scoop and 1971 nova
images.jpg
Hood scoop
images.jpg (6.52 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 06 Sep 2017, 19:50

Here's more ideas for cars
Attachments
The 1971 nova again, I had to put this one again cause it so awesome
1957 chevy
Mustang lx fox body
Grand national
Now this is an awesome gt500 not the one you guys have on here. Even the front end for body kit idea. Actually if you would put this front end on the gt500 you have on here, guess what you would already have this car on here

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 06 Sep 2017, 19:56

Here is just a couple more, please Nitro Nation respond and let me know you at least looked at this post and EVERYONE ELSE THAT AGREES WITH THIS, COME ON MUSCLE CAR FANS I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!
Attachments
Gt350!!
Shelby cobra
Dodge dart
1956 chevy

Beta tester *****
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 08 Sep 2017, 21:33

at the end of the day,
the jaguar has no place and does NOT belong in the B1 Street Muscle car class PERIOD !
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 14 Sep 2017, 04:37

I agree with both you 100 percent.

Return to General Talk