Buying n using others acc/id

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *
uses: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
uses #2: Sony Xperia Z1 Ultra
My club: Tough Guys

Buying n using others acc/id

Postby 2step_warning » 21 Aug 2017, 19:24

Hi guys .. is there any chance to get ban if im using another person NN acc ?? I have a friend that want to sell his acc with cheap price n have some rare cars too .. so he got my attention .. but i've read that if someone using another player acc that not play anymore, it might get ban .. maybe im not understand the rules .. my friend from Malaysia too n start play on Jan 2016 .. before im make decision to buy, i need to know the rules or risk first ..

Beta tester *********
uses: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 CM12.1
uses #2: Droid Turbo 5.1
drives: Tacoma TRD
My club: The Winds

Re: Buying n using others acc/id

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 21 Aug 2017, 19:47

According to the published rules yes, that being said I don't know if they actually would. There are well know players on top teams who regularly run profiles of players who have given up the game in team events and special events. I believe that that have lost winnings from these events i.e. cars won from placing in the top spots. They have definitely not been banned even though it is clearly stated in rules as well as in postings from CM that this kind of thing will result in a ban. So that clears everything up right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beta tester *

Postby 2step_warning » 21 Aug 2017, 23:53

Ohh i see .. yeah u right about that i think i will buy the acc n see what happen .. its like some 'try and error' to get result .. or maybe after i log in the acc, i will use gold n immediately set it as hidden profile so CM cannot see who is playing .. umm hope so

By the way thanks NNF_MobRulz for the information ;) clean n clear

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 22 Aug 2017, 05:35

No prob, I was actually being sarcastic because it isn't clear to me at all.

Beta tester *

Postby 2step_warning » 22 Aug 2017, 06:45

I've seen in lb theres player run many profiles .. maybe the real question is can we run different email (existed email n switch to play another person email with his profile n switch back) or just create another profile on the current email we use .. okay im getting dizzy now

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V

Postby CM_Scruffy » 22 Aug 2017, 09:10

2step_warning wrote:Hi guys .. is there any chance to get ban if im using another person NN acc ?? I have a friend that want to sell his acc with cheap price n have some rare cars too .. so he got my attention .. but i've read that if someone using another player acc that not play anymore, it might get ban .. maybe im not understand the rules .. my friend from Malaysia too n start play on Jan 2016 .. before im make decision to buy, i need to know the rules or risk first ..

Generally I would discourage you from doing this - I know it does occur though. I wrote a bit about this awhile back in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11187&start=20&hilit=clarification
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 22 Aug 2017, 14:51

CM_Scruffy wrote:
2step_warning wrote:Hi guys .. is there any chance to get ban if im using another person NN acc ?? I have a friend that want to sell his acc with cheap price n have some rare cars too .. so he got my attention .. but i've read that if someone using another player acc that not play anymore, it might get ban .. maybe im not understand the rules .. my friend from Malaysia too n start play on Jan 2016 .. before im make decision to buy, i need to know the rules or risk first ..

Generally I would discourage you from doing this - I know it does occur though. I wrote a bit about this awhile back in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11187&start=20&hilit=clarification

With all due respect, this is one of my biggest issues with the game now. If it is against the rules then do something about it, if it isn't then change the posted Terms of Use.

We had a screw-up last week on the Boss car competition where the winning car was a Street class car not a Race class as it should have been. As a make-up CM added a second weekend event and gave out M4 GTS to the winners. I wasn't contending for a high position but if I had been one of the players who paid the gold for a RACE class Z4 and then paid the gold to do a design entry only to have the prize given to someone who did't have to spend the gold I would have been pissed.

I would have REALLY been pissed when the way CM decided to make it up to me was to have a special event where the same racers who already have one or more GTS in their garage are sure to win. We had a player who ran BOTH of their profiles, one of which WAS a hand me down and this has happened MANY times. So the point is discouraging this kind of thing really doesn't accomplish ANYTHING.

BTW I already have the GTS so I didn't need it anyway.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V

Postby CM_Scruffy » 23 Aug 2017, 08:06

NNF_MobRulz wrote:With all due respect, this is one of my biggest issues with the game now. If it is against the rules then do something about it, if it isn't then change the posted Terms of Use.

Terms of Use is a legal form written up by a lawyer, like a blanket protection to cover our bases.

We should still finish clarifying what / how it'll be enforced, it's on the agenda and hopefully we'll get to it soon :idea:
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 23 Aug 2017, 11:12

Hopefully, there are players in the RX7 intro right now who will finish lower and receive lesser or no extra prizes based on their finishing slot only because some players run more than one of their own profiles OR do the driving for a person who isn't good enough to place that high on the board. Both should be considered unfair and not be rewarded.

Beta tester ***
uses: samsung galaxy s4

Postby CM_ibizza » 07 Sep 2017, 10:45

Hey all!
The FAQ is now updated, and you can find the clear answer there
https://support.creative-mobile.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/225/6/is-it-allowed-to-have-multiple-accounts

Next

Return to General Talk