Buying n using others acc/id

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Re: Buying n using others acc/id

Postby speedlover » 07 Sep 2017, 14:09

I really don't get it , let's say I have a second account that it wasn't me that I created it but someone gave it to me , ( account from different country ) and then It was me the one that build all the cars and only I use it now , do you mean that I have to throw away all the golds the days and hours I spent to build it ( 2 years ) cause there is a possibility to ban me ? Another thing who account will be ban all of them or o only this ?

Beta tester *********
uses: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 CM12.1
uses #2: Droid Turbo 5.1
drives: Tacoma TRD
My club: The Winds

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 08 Sep 2017, 02:02

So do you have an account that was given to you or is this just hypothetical ? This is an issue because some players are running gifted profiles that are flush with leader board cars all finished and tuned in team events and also running multiple profiles in the special events. Many online multi-player games consider this multi-boxing and don't allow it. It would be less of a deal if like you say the person running the profile did the majority of the building of the cars but that isn't always the case and there is no sure way to know this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beta tester ****

Postby speedlover » 08 Sep 2017, 07:21

its not a hipothetical , i have a account that someone started but left it to me cause he made many accounts and he didnt need it , the cars werent max , i also buyed cars and i maxed the cars that will help my team at team events. This account wasnt a gifted account when i tooked it but the way the game is now from the moment there are cars like rs3, rx7 ,m4 etc that i bought , you may call it gifted. The point is the account has a different flag country but its a account that i took from other player but i build it , they cant tell me to throw it away after so many hours i spend for this . I also want to say that there are a lot of players that are very dissapointed from the game , they start the game and when they are to race b class and see how difficult is to build race classes with so many gold , money kits etc , they are borring and they leave the game so they give their accounts to someone else , so players that they like the game and have patience and they want more accounts for helping their teams , they took these accounts cause they dont spend time to start from the begining , they build or buy boss cars and only them they use these accounts. Many players i know that did this and almost no one of them doesnt read or post here , so from the moment they see that they can use many accounts they dont know if its against the game or not. All this situation its not so simple . If they want to prevent all these issue then they must not allow from the aplication to have a second account as racing rivals but also this is not fair to us that we have many accounts and only us we use it and spend so many time . i dont know for me this is complicated...

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V

Postby CM_Scruffy » 11 Sep 2017, 08:31

speedlover wrote:its not a hipothetical , i have a account that someone started but left it to me cause he made many accounts and he didnt need it...

Let's simplify this for you:

https://support.creative-mobile.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/225/6/is-it-allowed-to-have-multiple-accounts

https://support.creative-mobile.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/177/6/is-it-allowed-to-use-other-players-accounts-and-racing-for-them

It's fine to have multiple accounts if they are yours, the problem really starts if players are sharing or trading back and forth accounts.

If you take over someone's account they aren't using, you probably won't have any issues. If you're not causing any problems for us, we have no reason to be looking into you. Pretty straightforward.

We've had a few instances where someone has given over their account details to someone - that person then changed the password / tried to steal the account. This is where the account or persons involved are going to run into problems.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester ****

Postby speedlover » 11 Sep 2017, 13:00

CM_Scruffy wrote:
speedlover wrote:its not a hipothetical , i have a account that someone started but left it to me cause he made many accounts and he didnt need it...

Let's simplify this for you:

https://support.creative-mobile.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/225/6/is-it-allowed-to-have-multiple-accounts

https://support.creative-mobile.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/177/6/is-it-allowed-to-use-other-players-accounts-and-racing-for-them

It's fine to have multiple accounts if they are yours, the problem really starts if players are sharing or trading back and forth accounts.

If you take over someone's account they aren't using, you probably won't have any issues. If you're not causing any problems for us, we have no reason to be looking into you. Pretty straightforward.

We've had a few instances where someone has given over their account details to someone - that person then changed the password / tried to steal the account. This is where the account or persons involved are going to run into problems.

Then I am ok , I am the only one that race it . Thanks for your response.

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 11 Sep 2017, 14:20

So let me get this straight, as long as the original owner of the profile(s) doesn't bother CM needing help to repossess their old profile then you guys are cool with it?

That's not really what I ever took away from the rule either now or before CM went and reworded some of the terms of use.

As long as it isn't a bother for CM then we're good, and it's just a bonus if the profile that I get has the majority of the current leader board cars that are also finished and no longer available for purchase any more :-)

Seem fair to me........

Beta tester *********
Site Admin

Postby CM_Scruffy » 12 Sep 2017, 07:47

NNF_MobRulz wrote:So let me get this straight, as long as the original owner of the profile(s) doesn't bother CM needing help to repossess their old profile then you guys are cool with it?

It's more like - don't share your account login with anyone -- if you do, you're on your own.
Forum Admin

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 12 Sep 2017, 10:15

But that doesn't really answer the question that I have been trying to get a straight answer too for months. The original rule/terms of use appeared to state that it was forbidden to let someone run your profile, the updated one now says this will get you banned. In your reply to speedlover is seems like you are saying this doesn't apply so you're okay.

I don't know why it is so hard to just say it is fine to take over somebody else's profile or say it is not and then just ban them
Instead CM continues to keep it as ambiguous as possible.

There are players I know who have been given profiles and could use them but aren't sure if someone will complain and the profiles will be banned. On the other hand BBR is currently running about half a dozen profiles that are no longer ran by the original owners and despite this being pointed out to CM it continues.

I don't know if they have been given specific permission or like your reply it has been implied that the rule doesn't apply in their case.

I would like a definitive answer once and for all, since I can't get any reply from either you or Dmitry on FB maybe I can here. If it is a "judgement call" thing it a "case by case" thing it might as well not even exist in the terms of use, if you are going to allow grey area it will be used to the advantage if the player, I just don't want to be punished for something you ignore when another dies the exact same thing.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin

Postby CM_Scruffy » 13 Sep 2017, 07:58

NNF_MobRulz wrote:But that doesn't really answer the question that I have been trying to get a straight answer too for months. The original rule/terms of use appeared to state that it was forbidden to let someone run your profile, the updated one now says this will get you banned. In your reply to speedlover is seems like you are saying this doesn't apply so you're okay.

....I would like a definitive answer once and for all

Just to be 100% clear, since this is the last post i'm going to make on this topic DO NOT SHARE YOUR PROFILE!

The reality is, we know profiles are given away / traded, even sometimes sold to other people. We do not give players special permission to do this, but at the same time we're not actively enforcing bans on this activity, at this time.

However, we reserve the right to enforce the Terms of Use as we see fit.
Forum Admin

Beta tester *********

Postby NNF_MobRulz » 13 Sep 2017, 10:27

Well thanks for nothing really, I guess actions speak louder than words in this case.

Previous

Return to General Talk