NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

A place to talk about everything not related to Nitro Nation game.
Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Re: NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

Postby ladyvalery » 16 Jul 2017, 23:54

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:I will never understand Texas maybe his brain was fryed in the heat. Also i just got me S car if you have a slow one :)
GGT

Maybe was your brain frozen kiddo :?: You just need to post something to get higher # of posts lol Kids todays days :thumbdown: :P
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 Jul 2017, 23:58

ladyvalery wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:I will never understand Texas maybe his brain was fryed in the heat. Also i just got me S car if you have a slow one :)
GGT

Maybe was your brain frozen kiddo :?: You just need to post something to get higher # of posts lol Kids todays days :thumbdown: :P
i do not live in MI we don't get much snow it so sad :cry: and i do not care how many post i have that not why i am the forms. I am here to learn and to help other new players. Got it
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Postby ladyvalery » 17 Jul 2017, 01:35

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
ladyvalery wrote:
GGT

i do not live in MI we don't get much snow it so sad :cry: and i do not care how many post i have that not why i am the forms. I am here to learn and to help other new players. Got it
GGT

What did you learn kiddo ? To disrespect other people , to NOT have manners , to put your little nose in every topic , to follow in every crop like a chicken ect. ? I advise you from all my heart be unique do not follow bad ways, take some good book and learn manners, give a seat on the bus to some older person, ect. Learn GOOD things! GOT IT kiddo?!
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 17 Jul 2017, 02:18

I am staying that i don't post thangs just to have a high # of Post's. I am sorry if i have nosey would you please forgive me? I am open to constructive criticism. And do you want me to modify some of y posted??
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 16:47

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:I am staying that i don't post thangs just to have a high # of Post's. I am sorry if i have nosey would you please forgive me? I am open to constructive criticism. And do you want me to modify some of y posted??
GGT

You want constructive criticism? Ok you're gonna get some. Keep your nose outta other people's s&%$ that you have no idea about. And disrespecting people that are older than yourself is neither cool or acceptable. Grow up.

Beta tester *
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 17 Jul 2017, 16:58

Get a grip man, being older doesn't give you right to be respected. Respect must be earned. So far I have seen a lot of people attack GGT personally, which is a low punch. He might act juvenile and be annoying at times but that is youth's right. You're telling him to grow up, well he might, but seeing your posts (and some earlier too) would indicate that these posters didn't get the memo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 18:38

Great Cornholio wrote:Get a grip man, being older doesn't give you right to be respected. Respect must be earned. So far I have seen a lot of people attack GGT personally, which is a low punch. He might act juvenile and be annoying at times but that is youth's right. You're telling him to grow up, well he might, but seeing your posts (and some earlier too) would indicate that these posters didn't get the memo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Obviously, from your name, you're in the same age bracket maybe a bit older ( I'm gonna guess 30s) only a moron would have his I'd named after a Beavis and Butthead show ( I had to look it up cornholio) what kinda idiot r you.

Beta tester *
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 17 Jul 2017, 18:53

TIME BANDIT wrote:Obviously, from your name, you're in the same age bracket maybe a bit older ( I'm gonna guess 30s) only a moron would have his I'd named after a Beavis and Butthead show ( I had to look it up cornholio) what kinda idiot r you.

The kind of idiot that does not call you names even though it would be absolutely justified after this post. Calling me a moron or an idiot only shows how little you have to offer despite your advanced age. This is a racing game, so it doesn't matter if you're 5 or 95 but whether you can squeeze out another 0.001 out of your machine.

I'm off, I need TP for my bunghole :D

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 17 Jul 2017, 18:54

Lol it's a joke name I thought it was hilarious because I already had a rx7 race with that name and I'm 40
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 20:08

Great Cornholio wrote:
TIME BANDIT wrote:Obviously, from your name, you're in the same age bracket maybe a bit older ( I'm gonna guess 30s) only a moron would have his I'd named after a Beavis and Butthead show ( I had to look it up cornholio) what kinda idiot r you.

The kind of idiot that does not call you names even though it would be absolutely justified after this post. Calling me a moron or an idiot only shows how little you have to offer despite your advanced age. This is a racing game, so it doesn't matter if you're 5 or 95 but whether you can squeeze out another 0.001 out of your machine.

I'm off, I need TP for my bunghole :D

Hypocrite, you just said he was " annoying and juvenile' so go soak your head..

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Talk