NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

A place to talk about everything not related to Nitro Nation game.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Re: NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 19:21

RangerRay wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
RangerRay wrote:Oh one more thing. Do you have autism? Would explain a lot...
who are you asking.
GGT

This TEXAS guy who feels the need to compensate for his undersized penis and miserable love life by capslocking how he's the best on a mobile phone game.
I dont think so usually the boy or man who talks about that has the smallest one of all or is gay now sit and spin on that!!!
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Postby ladyvalery » 16 Jul 2017, 19:45

NNF_Mav99 wrote:All in NNF are cheaters? :clap: made my day LOL

Usually I wouldn't comment something like that, but the posts of you and your wife are just ridiculous. All other active players here on the forum know that it's not possible to have such a high ranking like you 2 have. It's only possible when you don't race faster cars! How can you say I'm the number 1 when you don't race fast players?!? When someone wins many special events, introduction events, has many good spots on all classes of the leaderboard then I agree when this person says I'm one of the best players. But you are the number 1 of the most unimportant ranking in the game because everybody knows you can cheat there to get more points. Why do most players and also many of them you call cheaters not have more than 5000 MMR but you have 22000? You are more than 4 times better than 'all other cheaters' doesn't it mean you are the biggest of them or how can you beat them :lol:

If you don't want to call this cheating what you both do than call it exploiting a loophole of the multiplayer because you do nothing else than this just to say I'm the number 1 player...When you both report cheaters to CM did you already report yourselves? I hope CM will fix the multiplayer and then we all will see if you'll keep your high ranking :D

The forum was not so active before, there weren't so many posts but it was way better than now with all those stupid posts I have to read each day of someone with a massive ego problem. If I would read something uselful I wouldn't have a problem, but most post are about look I'm the number 1 and Texas is the best, dude that's just pitiful. You aren't a big help for the forum with posts like that, you only increase the numbers of posts. That's all...

First of all you mention my name, so you get my attention .
1.Me and my hubby doesnt cheat. We race everyone who came across but most of them are boots ect. And we get tired of real cheaters with moods programs hacks so we make a curve , why should we give a joy to someone who doesnt have anything else to do in real life as seat and play games and cheat? Example first 10 players in multi.
We have a real life to kiddo.
2. You didnt have to read not even one post of us if you didnt wish so. No one put a shotgun on your head.
3. Where did i say that i am the #1 ? If you pay attention like that in the school than i fell sorry for the teacher not you.
4.You are the most depressed kiddo, go and ask your mama to make this picture come true.
https://ibb.co/i8sJ9a

5.Dont pull all your hair out after this post rather drink a cup of warm milk :lol:
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ***

Postby ladyvalery » 16 Jul 2017, 19:59

RangerRay wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
RangerRay wrote:Oh one more thing. Do you have autism? Would explain a lot...
who are you asking.
GGT

This TEXAS guy who feels the need to compensate for his undersized penis and miserable love life by capslocking how he's the best on a mobile phone game.

RangerRay you bring out Autism and make fun of that? This tells a lot about you so i will just ignore and disrespect you as a last trash on the planet.

Our private love life is non of your business but one thing i can tell you, YOU will never have one like ours and expecely not because your a ss is seating here 24/7 . The only thing what you can do is ---> https://ibb.co/cmRjhv
Have a nice racing and dont broke your hands :lol: :lol:
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ***

Postby ladyvalery » 16 Jul 2017, 20:03

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:Wait great cornhoilo is OC???
GGT

Surprised ?? Nothing surprised me anymore here , its like on some worse si-fi movie :P

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 Jul 2017, 20:19

ladyvalery wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:Wait great cornhoilo is OC???
GGT

Surprised ?? Nothing surprised me anymore here , its like on some worse si-fi movie :P
the pix he put shows he at # but yet it says he OC and OC is from the usa but the #1 is Elsewhere so...
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 21:09

[quote="buddysmoken"]Hey I try to post useful info when I can but so hard to dodge his Texas sized ego. Nav is just saying what we all said before the mmr system is flawed your not the best player your just the one who's got most patience to dodge races and stack points . I noticed with new weekly system your not in top 10 yet so why is the guy I said could smoke you in a yugo #1 and not Texas noz[/quote HATTERS again just tohateing on me and my wife and you dont have to read my post guess what i have to dodge GedeonAndTravis all day even to get one word in so you aint the only one !You are the reason i made this post your one of them hattin on Texas now what ?BTW we live in the USA its called freedom of speech if i didnt have all this hating going on id be quite lol

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 21:13

TEXAS NOZ wrote:
buddysmoken wrote:Hey I try to post useful info when I can but so hard to dodge his Texas sized ego. Nav is just saying what we all said before the mmr system is flawed your not the best player your just the one who's got most patience to dodge races and stack points . I noticed with new weekly system your not in top 10 yet so why is the guy I said could smoke you in a yugo #1 and not Texas noz[/quote HATTERS again just tohateing on me and my wife and you dont have to read my post guess what i have to dodge GedeonAndTravis all day even to get one word in so you aint the only one !You are the reason i made this post your one of them hattin on Texas now what ?BTW we live in the USA its called freedom of speech if i didnt have all this hating going on id be quite lol
i dont have time for this new race carp i still building my Agra r and my McLaren and team events its stupid any way trophies and i have a team to so yea i dont care about that carp

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 21:18

2step_warning wrote:Calm down texas noz .. nobody will hating if we are good player .. maybe yes u are number 1 and the fastest but the end of the day it is just a normal racing games .. always think positive about other player and give respect .. we are here to let out some suggestion,report problems about this game,share ideas,learning and make friends .. not to provoke or show to others the big block turbocharged boosted ego ..
If i wasn't constantly attacked i wouldn't
:clap:

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 21:21

TEXAS NOZ wrote:
2step_warning wrote:Calm down texas noz .. nobody will hating if we are good player .. maybe yes u are number 1 and the fastest but the end of the day it is just a normal racing games .. always think positive about other player and give respect .. we are here to let out some suggestion,report problems about this game,share ideas,learning and make friends .. not to provoke or show to others the big block turbocharged boosted ego ..
If i wasn't constantly attacked i wouldn't
:clap:
funny think is a made this post topic just for the hatters out there now like they falling out from the trees lol and i wasn't talking about every one look way back at old post you will see how they attacked me on the began.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 Jul 2017, 22:21

I will never understand Texas maybe his brain was fryed in the heat. Also i just got me S car if you have a slow one :)
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Talk