New QUESTION

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

New QUESTION

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 12 Jul 2017, 18:03

why are my times way slower in the multi player than in a regular race on all cars?Is it because CM has a poor server there?
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ***
uses: computer
uses #2: Iphone
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Re: New QUESTION

Postby craig2014 » 13 Jul 2017, 00:30

I have found that if you are racing a bot your times will be slower
Image   Join The Wicked Nation - Racing for Fun. And smoking the competition is lots of fun!

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 13 Jul 2017, 17:54

That makes sense and idk why they dont just take all the bots out let us all race it stinks

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 14 Jul 2017, 07:48

TEXAS NOZ wrote:That makes sense and idk why they dont just take all the bots out let us all race it stinks

Bots are mainly there to make sure you always have someone to race against, even if there isn't an appropriate match or opponents available at the time your playing.

In an ideal situation there would be thousands upon millions of players day and night racing, unfortunately that isn't always the case.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Jul 2017, 09:02

Cause your game is to hard for most to figure out at top level dumb stuff down a little most will play longer
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 15 Jul 2017, 17:36

buddysmoken wrote:Cause your game is to hard for most to figure out at top level dumb stuff down a little most will play longer
yea true if we didn't have to so many bots more people will play there if they race bots all day like me it gets boring.

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 15 Jul 2017, 17:41

CM_Scruffy wrote:
TEXAS NOZ wrote:That makes sense and idk why they dont just take all the bots out let us all race it stinks

Bots are mainly there to make sure you always have someone to race against, even if there isn't an appropriate match or opponents available at the time your playing.

In an ideal situation there would be thousands upon millions of players day and night racing, unfortunately that isn't always the case.
Then why in the middle of the day when over 3000 online do i just get bots?Also there was a time i remember no bots so what happen ?

Return to General Talk