NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *****
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Re: NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

Postby 12 BOLT » 13 Jul 2017, 23:53

HATE TO Say it but this update is just another slap in the face to the diehard NN drag racing players looking to continue and Compete while playing this game ! everything they do is focused on attracting the new player to the game, nothing personal just business that's all. Like I said before love it for what it is NO, Accept it for what it is yes! At the end of the day Its getting kind of hard to play the game without getting played, just saying !

Tanks for nothing
12 Bolt

ps still cant get over the tanks :?
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 14 Jul 2017, 00:15

12 BOLT wrote:still cant get over the tanks :?
you said it. :clap:
GGT
form welcome viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
12 bolts youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester **
uses: hp laptop
drives: for a life

Postby ladyvalery » 14 Jul 2017, 03:55

Great Cornholio wrote:So my ticket got immediate response that the issue is known and will be fixed in the next update. Great, but right now the 3 players that are in the 'top 10' live Multi league are playing hide and seek. AnDerBek, TYR both had a chance to show their superiority over me instead they prefer to hide and win against bots. You're right up there with Texas with being silly and claiming your own greatness.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I dont know who is hiding behind this nick, but honestly hand on the heart, you will explode from anger. Go out take a deep breath cool down and stop to be jealous on specific players . Its just a game and more you comp lane all over less will be done. There are real cheaters on this game , we see them every single day and when we have enough from them we just decide not to race them. Creativemobile knows how many of tickets we send and videos as a proof , but guess what, they are still there in multiplayer every single day. Have a happy race one or another way !
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Postby speedlover » 14 Jul 2017, 10:13

Great Cornholio wrote:So my ticket got immediate response that the issue is known and will be fixed in the next update. Great, but right now the 3 players that are in the 'top 10' live Multi league are playing hide and seek. AnDerBek, TYR both had a chance to show their superiority over me instead they prefer to hide and win against bots. You're right up there with Texas with being silly and claiming your own greatness.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

its a possibility that they are not intresting to show their superiority to you or to other players because their goal is only to win one more competition , the wild card and the gold crate. Their superiority we can see them from the top times at ladder not from multi that is full of bugs. You cant blame them if they dont want to race you cause they dont cheat you. You can very easy copy their strategy and you can high and seek and if you win more bots you can be first. I dont mean you are not good for them but you dont need to race them to win the competition , anyway i see you are in top 5 so you are ok. In fact i believe most players must be happy with this high and seek if they also try it they can win the top 10 lol.( personally i dont like it it but the truth is who race more can win , if its by skills or tunes there is no chunch to beat TYR bbr etc , perhaps in some races but at the end they will win the competition )
Now my opinion about this new multi ,as a new multi mode i like it but it needs changes , the matcing still isnt very good ,tooo many bots , where are the 300 live oponents!!?? Perhaps lobbys that you can see where are the players and choose to get in would be better .The rewards are not so good cause you need a lot of work to win the top 10 and making 1500 plus points so the rewards must be at least 2-3 wilds and a gold crate or give reward a car. Its like the RR that you need to race many hours for being at the top. At this moment most players they dont try to win the competition but if they try it ,the top 10 will need more than 3000 points to win , so a lot of work and the rewards are not so good. Anyway CM i believe it was a good idea the new multi , i wait to see it being much better with next updates

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 14 Jul 2017, 13:04

buddysmoken wrote:If you back out before race screen loads you don't lose cup points so yes you Just made ultimate sand bag event.

The team is aware about it and working on a fix

12 BOLT wrote:Like I said before love it for what it is NO, Accept it for what it is yes! At the end of the day Its getting kind of hard to play the game without getting played, just saying !

Tanks for nothing
12 Bolt

ps still cant get over the tanks :?

12 BOLT have you tried the new Live Leagues?

speedlover wrote:Now my opinion about this new multi ,as a new multi mode i like it but it needs changes , the matcing still isnt very good ,tooo many bots , where are the 300 live oponents!!?? Perhaps lobbys that you can see where are the players and choose to get in would be better .The rewards are not so good cause you need a lot of work to win the top 10 and making 1500 plus points so the rewards must be at least 2-3 wilds and a gold crate or give reward a car. Its like the RR that you need to race many hours for being at the top. At this moment most players they dont try to win the competition but if they try it ,the top 10 will need more than 3000 points to win , so a lot of work and the rewards are not so good. Anyway CM i believe it was a good idea the new multi , i wait to see it being much better with next updates

Thanks for the feedback speedlover!
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Jul 2017, 16:37

I agree getting 200 points is impossible without the duck and dodge routine trust my I have tried all my cars and my agera is the only one that can get points but still I have to dodge alot of races
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Jul 2017, 16:39

Cup points should be gained with wins but not lost like me i think this would help , that way people who race the most get the best chance of winning not the guy who can dodge the races he will lose and only run what he can win to pad stats
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Postby speedlover » 14 Jul 2017, 19:06

i agree it must not be a negative system point , only positive , then who wins more can win the competition and no one will skip races, the racer will not have the stress to win only 2-3 points by a win and lose 10-30 points by loss , i dont remember exactly how much is the loss

Beta tester *****
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 14 Jul 2017, 21:13

12 BOLT have you tried the new Live Leagues?

yeah Scruffy I made a few passes, I accept it for what it is. :)
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 15 Jul 2017, 17:46

12 BOLT wrote:12 BOLT have you tried the new Live Leagues?

yeah Scruffy I made a few passes, I accept it for what it is. :)
Hopefully they will come up with something better next update but for now i guess we have to deal with it.
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk