NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: Htc one a9

Re: NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

Postby Cliffemall » 15 Jul 2017, 18:10

Seriously a tank are you kidding me a tank? I refuse to have a tank in my garage next to my beautiful drag cars are you kidding me,cardboard at that really.....

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 15 Jul 2017, 19:45

Cliffemall wrote:Seriously a tank are you kidding me a tank? I refuse to have a tank in my garage next to my beautiful drag cars are you kidding me,cardboard at that really.....
i believe they are moded cars underneath.
GGT
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester ******
uses: Windows 10
drives: American Muscle

Postby 12 BOLT » 15 Jul 2017, 20:12

Cliffemall wrote:Seriously a tank are you kidding me a tank? I refuse to have a tank in my garage next to my beautiful drag cars are you kidding me,cardboard at that really.....

I hear ya Cliff
Just don't get it what the florida are they smoking, could of just as easily been 2 dragsters,2 funny cars,2 diesel trucks, 2 funny cars, 2 pro mods, What do they do,they add 2 cardboard tanks just for fun still SMH.
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester ******

Postby 12 BOLT » 15 Jul 2017, 20:25

TEXAS NOZ wrote:
12 BOLT wrote:12 BOLT have you tried the new Live Leagues?

yeah Scruffy I made a few passes, I accept it for what it is. :)
Hopefully they will come up with something better next update but for now i guess we have to deal with it.

I doubt it will change and get the overhaul it needs.
View The OHRA Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 15 Jul 2017, 23:04

They didn't need licensing for the tank and made that much more off all of us who scrambling to win a bugatti, marketing move of the year cm good job lol
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 15 Jul 2017, 23:37

Things HAD improved, but NOT to my surprise, you guys have again screwed up a good game by drag racing WHAT? TANKS? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS? This game just officially ruined. You guys at CM obviously don't take your banner game seriously do you? Obvious to me you don't care and/or think the people who play this game ( almost 3 years here) are idiots/ or little kids. Cardboard tank racing? Really? What are you guys smoking in Estonia?
This one was something I would have NEVER seen coming. Just as I was regaining faith in you guys you pull some dumb carp like this. It is totally obvious to me that your new drift car racing is gonna be your new cash cow, therefore you have to make racing in NITRO NATION Drag racing, a circus sideshow. You have little regard for your people it's obvious. I swore in would Never come to this forum again, but this was just....way, waaaayyyy to weird and downright disrespectful to ALL racers. And your in your offices having a good laugh at OUR expense. Shame on you all. And congratulations, you've brought this game to a brand new low I didn't even think could be possible. Whoever thought this up is an disrespectful, freaking idiot!!
Nice going CM, you probably have just sunk your game.

Beta tester ******

Postby 12 BOLT » 15 Jul 2017, 23:56

buddysmoken wrote:They didn't need licensing for the tank and made that much more off all of us who scrambling to win a bugatti, marketing move of the year cm good job lol

true but Not true buddy what licensing would they need for dragsters, funny cars or a car that's already in the game turned into a pro mod just saying don't see anything that would involve Licensing to give us something drag race related other then cardboard tanks. I think I know that so many more people would of had no problem purchasing a dragster or funny car just for fun , just saying. it is what it is!

Beta tester ******

Postby 12 BOLT » 15 Jul 2017, 23:58

TIME BANDIT wrote:Things HAD improved, but NOT to my surprise, you guys have again screwed up a good game by drag racing WHAT? TANKS? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS? This game just officially ruined. You guys at CM obviously don't take your banner game seriously do you? Obvious to me you don't care and/or think the people who play this game ( almost 3 years here) are idiots/ or little kids. Cardboard tank racing? Really? What are you guys smoking in Estonia?
This one was something I would have NEVER seen coming. Just as I was regaining faith in you guys you pull some dumb carp like this. It is totally obvious to me that your new drift car racing is gonna be your new cash cow, therefore you have to make racing in NITRO NATION Drag racing, a circus sideshow. You have little regard for your people it's obvious. I swore in would Never come to this forum again, but this was just....way, waaaayyyy to weird and downright disrespectful to ALL racers. And your in your offices having a good laugh at OUR expense. Shame on you all. And congratulations, you've brought this game to a brand new low I didn't even think could be possible. Whoever thought this up is an disrespectful, freaking idiot!!

looking for the like button we requested for the forum way back cant find it, so ill let you know I really like your post ! :thumbup:

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 18:50

speedlover wrote:
Great Cornholio wrote:So my ticket got immediate response that the issue is known and will be fixed in the next update. Great, but right now the 3 players that are in the 'top 10' live Multi league are playing hide and seek. AnDerBek, TYR both had a chance to show their superiority over me instead they prefer to hide and win against bots. You're right up there with Texas with being silly and claiming your own greatness.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

its a possibility that they are not intresting to show their superiority to you or to other players because their goal is only to win one more competition , the wild card and the gold crate. Their superiority we can see them from the top times at ladder not from multi that is full of bugs. You cant blame them if they dont want to race you cause they dont cheat you. You can very easy copy their strategy and you can high and seek and if you win more bots you can be first. I dont mean you are not good for them but you dont need to race them to win the competition , anyway i see you are in top 5 so you are ok. In fact i believe most players must be happy with this high and seek if they also try it they can win the top 10 lol.( personally i dont like it it but the truth is who race more can win , if its by skills or tunes there is no chunch to beat TYR bbr etc , perhaps in some races but at the end they will win the competition )
Now my opinion about this new multi ,as a new multi mode i like it but it needs changes , the matcing still isnt very good ,tooo many bots , where are the 300 live oponents!!?? Perhaps lobbys that you can see where are the players and choose to get in would be better .The rewards are not so good cause you need a lot of work to win the top 10 and making 1500 plus points so the rewards must be at least 2-3 wilds and a gold crate or give reward a car. Its like the RR that you need to race many hours for being at the top. At this moment most players they dont try to win the competition but if they try it ,the top 10 will need more than 3000 points to win , so a lot of work and the rewards are not so good. Anyway CM i believe it was a good idea the new multi , i wait to see it being much better with next updates
yea and guess what they dont care about the players is why they made tanks to try and mutilate money out of us for trash!
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 16 Jul 2017, 18:58

TIME BANDIT wrote:Things HAD improved, but NOT to my surprise, you guys have again screwed up a good game by drag racing WHAT? TANKS? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS? This game just officially ruined. You guys at CM obviously don't take your banner game seriously do you? Obvious to me you don't care and/or think the people who play this game ( almost 3 years here) are idiots/ or little kids. Cardboard tank racing? Really? What are you guys smoking in Estonia?
i don't think its disrespectful but i think your post is :problem: Texas wrote yea and guess what they dont care about the players is why they made tanks to try and mutilate money out of us for trash! i totally disagree.
GGT
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk