NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Re: NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 17 Jul 2017, 22:48

poochie781 wrote:see you soon cornholio, by the time you are done waxing that P1 I will be ready (not really but thats all the trash talk I have today haha)
must be nice to have money to blow on this game i cant i got kids to take care of!
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 22:51

NOZ , you and I both been here long enough to know the 'good old day's have long been gone man, it's too bad, cause they really f%&$#@ up a good thing. I never thought I would see the day when they had the gall to sell @#$$#@% cardboard TANK!!!
When that last major update came out, that was the beginning of the end of this game, other people will no doubt say "no it's a GREAT GAME!!" We, ( all of us who have been here long enough) remember the good days.
A long time ago I suggested racing gassers, you know the 1960's stuff, drop front ends, injectors or supercharger sticking thru the hood, fenderwell headers, but no, they had to go do this totally f@#% you in your face to us.
Last edited by TIME BANDIT on 18 Jul 2017, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby poochie781 » 18 Jul 2017, 00:59

yea me to a 17yr and 7yr, this is play money. I spent more than this shooting pool leagues, cant do that no more due to wife and family so this is my new hobby...well this and vette, gsxr1300, and gym

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 18 Jul 2017, 01:38

Yea here build this pos tank with nothing but multi, that means Use your wilds and buy our crates to win more garbage . CM u have gone to a whole nother level of greed. I for one got screwed on tank and am not happy one bit but now your trying to get us to buy the other tank I DON'T THINK SO. I officially spent my 1st day not playing this game offficialy sucks
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 18 Jul 2017, 01:40

I was just looking close at the picture of the tank..it looks a 4 year old drew wheels on it with a Sharpie, way to put the boots to the people CM....lmfao

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jul 2017, 01:54

buddysmoken wrote:Yea here build this pos tank with nothing but multi, that means Use your wilds and buy our crates to win more garbage . CM u have gone to a whole nother level of generous. I for one got screwed on tank and am not happy one bit but now your trying to get us to buy the other tank I DON'T THINK SO. I officially spent my 1st day not playing this game offficialy sucks
this is devastateing i believe the "FUN CLASS" is a scam it like :shock:. I feel bad for you this REALLY s*ks CM. Did CM by any change get bought there serves and caliber is dying quickly what happend to the good old days :(.
form welcome viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
12 bolts youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 18 Jul 2017, 02:18

Of course it's a scam....they're getting people who don't know any better to fork out money for TANK MADE OUT OF NEWSPAPERS A PAPER MACHE TANK...OMFG hilarious....I don't think you getting screwed is hilarious, but the NERVE of those @#$%heads at CM, boys it takes some serious balls to do that to people boy! WOW! What I wanna know is exactly how many got suckered into that to win a POS car you will never be able to afford the upgrades on, omg too funny.
And the penned in Sharpie wheels are just another poke in the eye. I'm so glad I'm not buying s@#% anymore, like I said before, the CM Santa won't he dropping free cars at my house this year and frankly, I could care less, it's now fun to watch how low they've stooped to rip you off. The sad thing is: people are gonna buy it, yep, little kids and adults who just are addicted to this ( like I myself was for almost 3 years). Sad, really is so freaking sad they went down the toilet, just like they did actually with THEIR OTHER GAME Drag Racing CLUB WARS was ANOTHER CM game that many here will remember from like 5 years ago, at first it was great, now it is a joke, just like NN has become.
But don't you all worry, they will be baiting and switching you with the 'cool the 'new game in town to waste your money on DRIFT RACING! Like what hardcore drag racer (myself included) gives a flying f@#% about drift racing Omg this is too funny...now...I really hope you people open your eyes and see how badly you are being taken advantage of. Take a real close look at the tank, they had the nuts to DRAW THE WHEELS ON WITH A SHARPIE!!??? If that isn't them saying they could care less about NN I wouldn't know what else would.
Hey everyone, please read the description I the forum about the testing for the new drift class where it says and I quote "you will need new profiles so bring Lora of gold and cash" quote unquote, I @#$% you not read it for yourself. That's messed up blatantly begging you to sp3nd MORE MONEY ON THEIR @#&%!! READ IT PEOPLE! wake up and see it for what it is, a money grabbing marketing ploy!! Once you're hooked you're toast. Tell your friends and anyone else to read that ONE LINE!

Beta tester *
uses: Htc one a9

Postby Cliffemall » 18 Jul 2017, 03:37

don't have to be around NN very long to see the capitalism,set in and growing like a sick tumor...short time I've been playing and such a huge downward slope..shame started as a great game a great pastime...

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 18 Jul 2017, 03:48

It did start as an awesome game Cliff. It's too bad they let it go to their heads and got really money hungry, like you said they learned capitalism really quick. WAS a good game, until the last major update, then it just went down. Way down. Too bad, I really told a lot of people how good the game was/ now.....just a shadow of its former self, and with that obvious money grab line quote, that just ...well I rest my case Judge.

Oh they won't let me say g r eedy, they keep changing it to 'happy', I guess communism and capitalism mix yet Comrade censor
Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 18 Jul 2017, 08:04, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: merged posts

Beta tester *********
uses: the force
drives: like a madman!

Postby NNWR_LP-22 » 18 Jul 2017, 08:48

TIME BANDIT wrote:NOZ , you and I both been here long enough to know the 'good old day's have long been gone man, it's too bad, cause they really f%&$#@ up a good thing. I never thought I would see the day when they had the gall to sell @#$$#@% cardboard TANK!!!
When that last major update came out, that was the beginning of the end of this game, other people will no doubt say "no it's a GREAT GAME!!" We, ( all of us who have been here long enough) remember the good days.
A long time ago I suggested racing gassers, you know the 1960's stuff, drop front ends, injectors or supercharger sticking thru the hood, fenderwell headers, but no, they had to go do this totally f@#% you in your face to us.

CM adds the Bugatti Chiron and McLaren P1 to the game and you still find something to complain about :lol: The tanks are fun. Expand your horizons a bit lol. Also don't forgot there's 75+ other cars you can still race in the game other than the tanks ;)

Also, your idea of "the good old days" is amusing. 3 years ago the most money could make from an average race was around $2,000, and it was much harder to win. Blueprints were junk and semi-impossible to get. And don't get me started on the division system. Today it's almost too easy to play the game; improved matchmaking, bigger rewards, tournaments and events with great prizes, and many many ways to earn blueprints and gold.

Learn to enjoy what you so easily seem to take for granted.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk