Queston

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Queston

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 12 Jul 2017, 19:14

Well i dont hide mine anymore.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***
uses: computer
uses #2: Iphone
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby craig2014 » 14 Jul 2017, 14:04

TEXAS NOZ wrote:
to slow srly noob better you look whos the number one player in the game wow im speech less

Sometimes it's better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and clear all the doubts.

I'll be happy to show you your place in Live Multi, as soon as you're actually fast enough for the game matching system to put us together. You can even choose the car class (I only don't have anything in B1 race).
Someone barked up the wrong tree........... Texas NOZ that's a rabbit hole you don't want to go down, HAHAHAHA
Image   Join The Wicked Nation - Racing for Fun. And smoking the competition is lots of fun!

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 14 Jul 2017, 23:05

craig2014 wrote:Sometimes it's better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and clear all the doubts.
absolutely i cant stand this man
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 15 Jul 2017, 17:24

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
craig2014 wrote:Sometimes it's better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and clear all the doubts.
absolutely i cant stand this man
GGT
because you dont know me and your a kid that just runs behind every one lol and yup every ware even if they not speak about you lol
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester *********
uses: the force
drives: like a madman!

Postby LP-22 » 18 Jul 2017, 08:36

TO ANSWER YOUR EARLIER QUESTION TEXAS: The hidden profiles you see in the market 95% of the time are not actual players. It's a simulated profile. They always sell blueprints at the same price every time. If you buy a car that hardly anyone owns (Viper GTS for example, less than 75 ppl have it), the market is full of them. They're put in place by CM so that you can still have blueprints available to buy even if nobody is selling.

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jul 2017, 14:42

LP-22 wrote:TO ANSWER YOUR EARLIER QUESTION TEXAS: The hidden profiles you see in the market 95% of the time are not actual players. It's a simulated profile. They always sell blueprints at the same price every time. If you buy a car that hardly anyone owns (Viper GTS for example, less than 75 ppl have it), the market is full of them. They're put in place by CM so that you can still have blueprints available to buy even if nobody is selling.
this has been replaced by companys. I cheeked the old meata and only 2 people where selling parts besides the companies. Although there was a redraw card by i hiddin and at max.

Beta tester *
uses: Android 4.4.2

Postby BigfrozeBigfroze » 18 Jul 2017, 15:49

What's happening to this forum?a year ago you could find usefull information but now seems to be about who's barking louder...that's why 90% of NN players don't even bother to comment or post here.stop the drama

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jul 2017, 15:53

BigfrozeBigfroze wrote:What's happening to this forum?a year ago you could find usefull information but now seems to be about who's barking louder...that's why 90% of NN players don't even bother to comment or post here.stop the drama
Agreed

Beta tester *
uses: Android 4.4.2

Postby BigfrozeBigfroze » 18 Jul 2017, 16:02

Hidden profiles doesn't make you sell more or faster only if somebody don't want to buy something from you but i dont think you got that much people that dont like you or know you.if the part you selling has a good price,if somebody needs it they will buy it,doesn't matter if its a hidden profile or not

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 18 Jul 2017, 17:15

LP-22 wrote:TO ANSWER YOUR EARLIER QUESTION TEXAS: The hidden profiles you see in the market 95% of the time are not actual players. It's a simulated profile. They always sell blueprints at the same price every time. If you buy a car that hardly anyone owns (Viper GTS for example, less than 75 ppl have it), the market is full of them. They're put in place by CM so that you can still have blueprints available to buy even if nobody is selling.
THX at last a answer
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk