Queston

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Queston

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 11 Jul 2017, 05:15

Does it work if you hide your profile you can sell parts at a higher price?
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: Queston

Postby CM_Scruffy » 11 Jul 2017, 09:25

What's the correlation TEXAS NOZ?
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 11 Jul 2017, 14:34

its nothing to do with 2 or more things some people hide there profile to sell stuff at a higher price i was told that by poochie and i was asking every one on the forum if it works or is it just a myth? If it does i will do it so i can save gold for your over priced cars lol

Beta tester *
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 11 Jul 2017, 15:34

The only way I can see it work is because someone doesn't want to buy from competition. Eg I prefer to pay 100 gold more than to buy from BBR members. So that way hiding the profile AND changing name might work. Other than that just sell parts for popular cars.

BTW I don't think it'll change anything in your case. You're too slow to be a threat. Unless someone gets annoyed by your artificially inflated rating that is :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beta tester *****
uses: Galaxy S4 / Andriod 5.0.1

Postby NNF_Mav99 » 11 Jul 2017, 19:32

That must be a myth. I don't believe there is a difference when you sell something and your profile is hidden or not, more important is the quality of the BP and the price.

In older versions hidden profiles with crazy names and max prices were CM bots but when you offer crappy BP's for max price it doesn't mean you will sell them :D

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 12 Jul 2017, 03:03

I did hid a old profile and parts SOLD but... idn what the parts quality was and not all where max.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 12 Jul 2017, 17:51

Great Cornholio wrote:The only way I can see it work is because someone doesn't want to buy from competition. Eg I prefer to pay 100 gold more than to buy from BBR members. So that way hiding the profile AND changing name might work. Other than that just sell parts for popular cars.

BTW I don't think it'll change anything in your case. You're too slow to be a threat. Unless someone gets annoyed by your artificially inflated rating that is :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
to slow srly noob better you look whos the number one player in the game wow im speech less

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 12 Jul 2017, 17:54

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:I did hid a old profile and parts SOLD but... idn what the parts quality was and not all where max.
GGT
well idk: I dont have trouble selling parts its just i see the ones that hide there profile have prices marked way up but at the end of the day i will buy the cheapest part no matter who sells it

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 12 Jul 2017, 17:57

THX to all i wont hide it then like i said i dont have trouble selling i just seen that people with hidden profiles have prices marked way up.

Beta tester *
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 12 Jul 2017, 18:07

TEXAS NOZ wrote:to slow srly noob better you look whos the number one player in the game wow im speech less

Sometimes it's better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and clear all the doubts.

I'll be happy to show you your place in Live Multi, as soon as you're actually fast enough for the game matching system to put us together. You can even choose the car class (I only don't have anything in B1 race).

Next

Return to General Talk