Happy 4th of July !

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *****
uses: American Muscle

Happy 4th of July !

Postby 12 BOLT » 04 Jul 2017, 23:12

God bless America enjoy your day be safe,
kind of sad NN (CM) gave a shout out on FB but left us out to dry on the forum.
View The OHRA American Muscle Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3vkCK-kmMJWg_McAL8h4g

Beta tester ***
uses: hp laptop

Re: Happy 4th of July !

Postby ladyvalery » 05 Jul 2017, 00:34

They can not know for every holliday from each country on this planet lol ;) In my country comes independent day on july 25-th and i am sure they dont know that and i am not mad. But since i live and married in TX i guess i need to live with all this shoot carp. :P
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester *****

Postby 12 BOLT » 05 Jul 2017, 00:53

ladyvalery wrote:They can not know for every holliday from each country on this planet lol ;) In my country comes independent day on july 25-th and i am sure they dont know that and i am not mad. But since i live and married in TX i guess i need to live with all this shoot carp. :P
]

Why not they new to give a shout out on FB
After all it is the 4th of July.. F**k the rest of the planet!
GOD BLESS AMERICA The greatest Country on the planet...The country you live in !
View The OHRA American Muscle Nitro Nation Play List @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3vkCK-kmMJWg_McAL8h4g

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 05 Jul 2017, 01:49

I was just about to start the what about 4th thread I mean come on not even a new car intro , I feel a little shafted here even though I would have gotten like 30th place still humor us American's our money spends in Europe too
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***

Postby ladyvalery » 05 Jul 2017, 02:32

12 BOLT wrote:
ladyvalery wrote:They can not know for every holliday from each country on this planet lol ;) In my country comes independent day on july 25-th and i am sure they dont know that and i am not mad. But since i live and married in TX i guess i need to live with all this shoot carp. :P
]

Why not they new to give a shout out on FB
After all it is the 4th of July.. F**k the rest of the planet!
GOD BLESS AMERICA The greatest Country on the planet...The country you live in !

Dang you are like medal with two sides, i just read your other post on other topic how "we care for each other on the end of the day bla bla" I almost puke sry. I dont like pretenders.
Happy 4th to all Americans if this make you happy, and let me know one thing - no matter where you go there are always two kind of people and carp , somewhere more somewhere less. I just try to keep my kids on the right track. Recpect and be respected :thumbup:
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ***

Postby ladyvalery » 05 Jul 2017, 02:33

i meant -> let you know one thing...

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 05 Jul 2017, 08:01

12 BOLT wrote:God bless America enjoy your day be safe,
kind of sad NN (CM) gave a shout out on FB but left us out to dry on the forum.

I'm glad such a patriotic person such as yourself was able to get on the keyboard and start one yourself :P

We also didn't have a thread for Canada Day, Cinco De Mayo, etc.

12 BOLT wrote:After all it is the 4th of July.. F**k the rest of the planet!

Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *****

Postby 12 BOLT » 05 Jul 2017, 10:05

to funny Scruffy,
if I remember correctly wasn't there a 4th of July contest last year.

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 05 Jul 2017, 21:12

Sorry i am late lol. HAPPY 4 !!!! I hope you had a great time. From the car capital of the world Detroit michigan 8-)
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 05 Jul 2017, 21:13

HAPPY 4th i was drinking yesterday and yea AMERICA is the most powerful country on the planet and the best drag racers to :))!!!
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Next

Return to General Talk