Why do British cars have print issues?

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *
uses: Samsung Note 4 6.0.1
uses #2: Samsung Note 5 7.0

Why do British cars have print issues?

Postby Bustn Yo Azz » 16 May 2017, 20:47

I need someone to answer this for me. I've only noticed the issue with the Mini, Jag SVR, & now the McLaren 570. You end up with prints that drop the hp/torque by as much as 2-3x the print value. It seems to clear up by the time you get to full build but what order do you install or build to prevent this from happening?

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Why do British cars have print issues?

Postby FORD RACER » 16 May 2017, 21:25

Its not jest Brits the race ford force can have it. I install it Left to Right or top to bot. And for engine stuff start with orange then red last yellow still from left to right.
Attachments
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 16 May 2017, 21:29

But my ff gets this the way i jest described. And i have never run in to this only on the ford. I hope i helped
GGT
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester *
uses: Samsung Note 4 6.0.1
uses #2: Samsung Note 5 7.0

Postby Bustn Yo Azz » 16 May 2017, 21:40

There has to be a method to this madness, this print is +6.3 but installed alone make almost 6x reduction. My biggest issues are in intake/exhaust & Forced Induction catagories. Engine is slight but no real issue by way of comparison
Attachments

Return to General Talk