Agera R Question

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS
My club: Road Cruisers

Agera R Question

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 13 May 2017, 18:46

#Team_LOvewerks writing live, on 13 May, 2017 -

I went to the Agera R forum, and didn't find any posts that could help me when it comes to upgrading blueprints. Usually, I'll install what I receive in Toyo Race Series or Underground Tournament, and the results are good - my 'cog' rating goes up. If it's an Engine or Forced Induction upgrade, the horsepower and torque information are right there in front of me.

My Agera R is at a 447 'cog' rating. It definitely needs a transmission upgrade, as I've researched the real Koenigsegg Agera R. My wife's Pagani Huayra has a seven-speed transaxle, and mine only has six. The real Koenigsegg Agera R comes standard with a seven-speed, paddle-shifted dual-clutch transaxle.

So, here's the $64,000 question (or, in S1 Exotics territory, the $1.64 million dollar question :shock: ):

When you finally have enough NN Credits and Gold to make that transmission upgrade, does the NN Online version of the Agera R get seven gears? I've tweaked, 'tuned,' and upgraded my Forced Induction, Weight Reduction, and pretty much all that I can except for N20... it is out my price range right now, and my poor Agera R keeps losing races (though, it's got over 1500 + hp, and 1400 + ft/lbs of torque)...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Dario and Liz; @LOVEWERKS and @LIZWONDER of #Team_LOveWerks/Road Cruisers

Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 16 May 2017, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split out of old post
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester *****
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)broken
drives: FORD

Re: Agera R Question

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 15:19

Hmmm i don't know , but if it will, its the transmission and stock should give you it IF it has one. Also sense you dont have 4 gears (b1) dont believe so and i will ask around to see as well ;). But if not then tune, the top players have worked out so you can too. Move the finale gear radio to fix your issue :thumbup:. I hope that helped
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *****

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 21:46

With this in my back pocket i might be able to ask :-D
Attachments
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *****

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 17 May 2017, 18:13

They rejected me so i will look somewhere else

Beta tester ***
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3

Postby poochie781 » 01 Jun 2017, 04:39

number of gears wont change, the car is still in the infant stage and will get alot faster, keep working ut

Beta tester *****

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 04 Jun 2017, 02:32

Thank you i think it should be the right no. Of gears. I have a Dodge neon B1 and i can reach its top speed with out any work on stock gears !!!!!!!!! right after 1\2 !!!!!!!!!
GGT

Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 18 Jun 2017, 10:17

poochie781 wrote:number of gears wont change, the car is still in the infant stage and will get alot faster, keep working ut

@poochie781, thank you for your reply - and, I'm sorry that I'm late in responding. @GGT, how ya doin'? Car looked good, man :thumbup: . Here's an update on early morning Father's Day:

Liz and I beat Warren Trump to end our Career portions of Nitro Nation in late May, and I did it with a 'cog' or gear rating of less than 610 with no N20... it's the truth, no kidding! My Agera R can fly. My wife's car, the Pagani Huayra, is just past 650 in 'cog' rating - she has N20 - and, she beat Warren Trump. Head-to-head, though, my Agera R can suck the carbon fiber out of her Huayra as I pass by.

Liz and I both have McClaren 570GTs, and 675LTs. We're bringing our Achievement Points up by purchasing the cars on the Achievement List on the Garage Page in NN. I never wanted an Infinity - now, I have one Street and one Race (they'll be sold, at a loss)... the Nissan GT-R was a great car for Liz and I in Stage 8, but the only Japanese car that I ever liked was a 1978 Toyota Corolla SR-5 GT Liftback. A pushrod inline 4-cyl, with hemispherical combustion chambers. A baby Hemi. I had one. I put over 350.000 miles on that car (the engine and transmission had been rebuilt before I bought it used in 1987), and that car criss-crossed the Continental US several times. Canada, too. Keep it tuned up, change the oil regularly, and it would not quit.

I sold it to a young kid for $1200 USD. He was attending college like I had before, and needed reliable transportation. That car, like the Honda Civic from the same year, was IT.

Yet, the Japanese cars today seem to try being like the cars from Audi, Porsche, Jaguar, and others in the EU - and, though they do it on spec - they really have no 'soul,' like the aforementioned and the BMW and Mercedes Benz cars do. Unless you like N20-driven Mitsus - not my cup of tea. 'Drifting' was super-popular when Paul Walker was still alive. Now, it is really hot and heavy with younger people than Liz and I are. Drifting with front-wheel-drive is nothing more than a judicious pull on the emergency brake. :lol:

So. Here it goes -

My problem - right now - is a personal one, and I hope that any readers out there don't take this next entry as pity-seeking words. It is that something - very serious - has come up with my wife Liz, and that's why I haven't posted here since May:

In May, Liz had to go to the emergency room at our local hospital twice... with headaches that were migraine in intensity, and she's been ill (still racing NN, though). They did a dye-contrast MRI on her brain (it's a fancy machine that uses Magnetic Resonance Imaging to get high-detailed "pictures" - like an X-Ray machine, on steroids), and...

She tested positive for CIS (Clinically Induced Syndrome)... it's a form of multiple sclerosis that happens to people who survive an infection that turned into sepsis, because she nearly died in 2014 from a variant of the H1N1 virus.

It makes the white blood cells - called T-cells, or leukocytes - go past the "blood/brain barrier," and these cells are now attacking the myelin sheathes that "insulate" the conductivity of the axon/neuron connections in the brain. MS normally begins with people when they're in their thirties. Liz will be 53 in December. :?

I'm in shock :( . Liz is, too. Her next neurology appointment will be when we find out what course of medicines they'll treat her with. So far, they're telling us that with treatment, she can live a normal life for the next fifteen years. After that, it all depends on her treatment effectiveness.

Cross your fingers, and wish her the best - as she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. To all Dads - Happy Father's Day, and wish me a Happy 55th Birthday this Friday, 23 June.

LOveWerks of Team LOveWerks

Liz and I put this out on Twitter; we still dig this game; it is a gas! Please send good thoughts to my wife; she's LizWonder in Nitro Nation, and she really needs everyone to send positive vibes her way. Thank you. LW
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester *****

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jun 2017, 14:22

Im sorry to hear that it sounds awful. Welcome back to the NN forms
GGT

Beta tester ***
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3

Postby poochie781 » 18 Jun 2017, 15:39

dog that sucks i'll pray for u bro.

when it comes to the Mclarens dont bother building the 675 its a dog, the 570 is better. Dont sell any cars because with SE you never know when u have the right car and can do good with it. You are right about the agera at the moment my alt profile agera is 25th on the lb (Karate Soup).
real cars my favorite car was my twin turbo 93 RX7 I had in my late teens early 20s but with life comes kids so out with the 2 seater. wound up with a 96' bmw m3 for a little while before it was time to get an suv (heartbreaking i tell u). Now as the kids get older I wound up with a 2014 Mercedes C63 amg coupe for the wife and I wound up with 2010 vette, I like the new vettes look but im hearing too many horror stories on the transmission so I'm holding off and its waiting game to see if chevy is gonna fix it like they did in 2008 with the c6.
Good luck bro, see you on the track

Return to General Talk