Agera R Question

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS
My club: Road Cruisers

Agera R Question

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 13 May 2017, 18:46

#Team_LOvewerks writing live, on 13 May, 2017 -

I went to the Agera R forum, and didn't find any posts that could help me when it comes to upgrading blueprints. Usually, I'll install what I receive in Toyo Race Series or Underground Tournament, and the results are good - my 'cog' rating goes up. If it's an Engine or Forced Induction upgrade, the horsepower and torque information are right there in front of me.

My Agera R is at a 447 'cog' rating. It definitely needs a transmission upgrade, as I've researched the real Koenigsegg Agera R. My wife's Pagani Huayra has a seven-speed transaxle, and mine only has six. The real Koenigsegg Agera R comes standard with a seven-speed, paddle-shifted dual-clutch transaxle.

So, here's the $64,000 question (or, in S1 Exotics territory, the $1.64 million dollar question :shock: ):

When you finally have enough NN Credits and Gold to make that transmission upgrade, does the NN Online version of the Agera R get seven gears? I've tweaked, 'tuned,' and upgraded my Forced Induction, Weight Reduction, and pretty much all that I can except for N20... it is out my price range right now, and my poor Agera R keeps losing races (though, it's got over 1500 + hp, and 1400 + ft/lbs of torque)...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Dario and Liz; @LOVEWERKS and @LIZWONDER of #Team_LOveWerks/Road Cruisers

Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 16 May 2017, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split out of old post
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD

Re: Agera R Question

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 15:19

Hmmm i don't know , but if it will, its the transmission and stock should give you it IF it has one. Also sense you dont have 4 gears (b1) dont believe so and i will ask around to see as well ;). But if not then tune, the top players have worked out so you can too. Move the finale gear radio to fix your issue :thumbup:. I hope that helped
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 16 May 2017, 21:46

With this in my back pocket i might be able to ask :-D
Attachments
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester ***

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 17 May 2017, 18:13

They rejected me so i will look somewhere else

Return to General Talk