i am sick of racing supercars

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

i am sick of racing supercars

Postby FORD RACER NNWR » 07 May 2017, 02:54

i hate when i race against a super car with street car and and a few race cars. so frustrating even if i win. something more close to my car is best NOT a super.
GIDEONandTRAVIS ➡➡ FORD RACER Nitro Nation World Racing
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TEAM NNWR Is actively seeking new players. No top leader bord, max out cars or experience is needed to join. All players are welcome no matter the country

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: i am sick of racing supercars

Postby buddysmoken » 07 May 2017, 17:59

I agree ther are to many god darn s1 cars sitting between 400 600 cogs thats all we race in any car. Funny thing is they found a sweet spot were there car is faster then every other liw tier car but they still get to race down in class . Aanother thing the leave button is being abused. I get small chunks of time to race and when i get matched up with same guy 10 times in a row and he quits every race its wasting all my time and i dont get to race or get my kits. Im usibg multi for no other reason but kits, i dont bet unless i know you but i dont leave eithet. Im not going to mention names but you know who u are and i think its weak . Aat least make it so we get normal winning kits and all and a free pass for a drop out racer
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ********

Postby FORD RACER NNWR » 12 May 2017, 18:37

Thanks for your time buddysmoken but thats not exactly what is taking about. I feel sorry for what you posted hope it gets fixed. I am talking about the realism of it here are pix i did not post.
Attachments
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
TEAM NNWR Is actively seeking new players. No top leader bord, max out cars or experience is needed to join. All players are welcome no matter the country

uses: Android 4.1

Postby MoseKey » 18 May 2017, 12:35

Yeah the matchups can be pretty unfair at times. There needs to be more balance.

Beta tester ********

Postby FORD RACER NNWR » 18 May 2017, 14:06

balance and realism of a muscle car vs a super car.
Last edited by FORD RACER NNWR on 27 Sep 2017, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

Beta tester *
uses: Android

Postby CAT552 » 25 May 2017, 03:15

Okay..I will say I cant stand leaving a race to only be paired with the same car again and then yet again.....I hear the guy who says he only has a limited time to race and hates it when people leave a race....totally appreciate it but you in turn have to appreciate a guy who is looking for FAIR/GOOD races rather than 6 blow outs in a row.....no?

Return to General Talk