NITRO NATION 6.0.4.1 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: NITRO NATION 6.0.4.1 UPDATE

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 05 May 2017, 17:42

NN BE WARNED
Last edited by GIDEONandTRAVIS on 22 Jul 2017, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
form welcome viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12006
12 bolts youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHotRodAssociation
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 11 May 2017, 22:16

To @GideonandTravis:

Contact @CM_Scruffy through this forum, or submit a ticket to Creative Mobile Support (you can Google it using the previous three keywords). Creative Mobile conducts its business in the Eastern European Time zone (Estonia), but their Customer Support is excellent.

If this is a father / son NN Online team, then - I'm reminded how I used to play video games with my children ("The Sims" used to drive me nuts, as some of the subject matter was unnecessary for early teens). My son and daughter are in their mid-twenties now, but they are of the Millennial generation - and, they went to school with laptops. I was a late starter in becoming a parent compared to most, but, I've been around personal computers since the beginning (my first computer was an Apple II, but during high school I learned Fortran and Basic).

Your uploaded photo from your child seems to be 'coached' by yourself as a parent, as I remember having to guide my children with homework help via computer. Creative Mobile will assist you with whatever your problem may be with NN Online; so, be assured that you will have a happy kid when Customer Support takes care of your issue.

Be well, @GideonandTravis :thumbup:
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester ********

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 12 May 2017, 15:44

TeamLOveWerks62 wrote:To @GideonandTravis

Your uploaded photo from your child seems to be 'coached' by yourself as a parent, as I remember having to guide my children with homework help via computer. Creative Mobile will assist you with whatever your problem may be with NN Online; so, be assured that you will have a happy kid when Customer Support takes care of your issue.

Be well, @GideonandTravis :thumbup:
well i don't understand, yes i am in my early years but my parents did not make or modafiy this\my posts. I don't understand your point sorry. And you can call me GGT ;-) thanks for your time
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester **

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 13 May 2017, 04:01

Forgive me, @GGT -

This is what happens when grownups assume something or another. :oops: I'm sorry for that. Just remember that a little bit of honey can work wonders, instead of vinegar. If you're nice about what you have a problem with in Nitro Nation Online, you will get help, and answers to all of your questions. :thumbup:

It's just like when you attend school. I was young once, and being a kid can be hard. When I was nice to my teachers, they helped me whenever I needed it. Kids that were mean were not treated very well, and sometimes they were punished severely. :shock:

Email support@creative-mobile.com, and they will read what you have to write - because they will help you in anyway they can, as they want all of their customers to be happy. Regardless of how old you may be.

Remember that you read it here first, and please accept my apologies.

@LOVEWERKS and @LIZWONDER of #Team_LOveWerks
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester ********

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 14 May 2017, 19:33

TeamLOveWerks62 wrote:Forgive me, @GGT

please accept my apologies.

Apology accepted, I admit Ido it my self. And i am sorry for not responding in a timely matter :(. Yes i am and have gone to NN Support with tickets. NN is and will be my favorite car game :wink: thank you.
GGT
Last edited by GIDEONandTRAVIS on 22 Jul 2017, 23:30, edited 2 times in total.
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Beta tester **

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 15 May 2017, 19:55

@GGT -

I'm glad to hear (read) that you still like NN Online. To be honest, I'm having to race like crazy in order to raise NN Credits for my Agera R (blueprint upgrades are extremely huge in NN Credit expense), and sometimes I get a bit frustrated too.

Say hello to Travis, and the Zootopia crew. :thumbup:

Dario & Liz @LOVEWERKS and @LIZWONDER of #Team_LOveWerks

Beta tester ********

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 15 May 2017, 21:07

thanks, I had an old ford gt and it was crazy expensive so i gave up. Now i need gold lots of it my race neon . For A, A1, S i dont know what i am doing so we will see ;)
GGT
may the better racer win
GIDEON and TRAVIS

Previous

Return to General Talk