NITRO NATION 6.0.4.1 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

NITRO NATION 6.0.4.1 UPDATE

Postby CM_Scruffy » 01 Apr 2017, 08:59

Features Include:
  • Classic Load Screen
  • Simplified Lobby
  • Single Player Race Mode
  • iPhone 3 Optimized Interfaces
  • Buttons Inspired by Real Buttons!
  • Classic Bugs Are Back!

As usual with our updates please read our bug reporting guidelines and consider opening a ticket with our Support Team is you have any issues.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: NITRO NATION 6.0.4.1 UPDATE

Postby buddysmoken » 01 Apr 2017, 22:37

What is this is it a joke i cant find a update
Join Team Exploited motorsportz

Beta tester ***
uses: alcatel c3

Postby speedlover » 02 Apr 2017, 15:14

1 april , sure it was a bad joke! We still wait the update to correct the lights and race at underground tournament , we don't appreciate at this moment Theese kind of jokes

Beta tester *
uses: Windows 10, Windows Phone

Postby WickedWalter » 02 Apr 2017, 17:09

Given how TERRIBLE the last update was, we'd gladly take any previous version, bugs and all.

So while you think this was a good April Fool's joke, we say BRING IT ON!

When are you going to finally get around to either fixing this version or rolling it back to the previous version?

Beta tester **
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 02 Apr 2017, 23:58

I'd rather have the classic bugs than the new garbage. I AGREE very bad taste and timing for an April fools joke, NOT funny!!!!
I used to really enjoy this game, now I only race for the team I'm on and that's it until it's fixed, and no more $$$ from me until!
Drag Racing Club Wars all over again! ( which is also another CM game that went from awesome to awful just like this crud. Whoever posted this from CM and thought it was funny...well it isn't considering the hassles that have plagued AL of us true long time racers who know how GOOD IT USED TO BE!!! NOT FUNNY!!!!

You got time to make a video, instead of using the time TO FIX THE UPDATE, but you won't, you'll bury this game, because it really sucks now!!!
Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 03 Apr 2017, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged 2 posts

Beta tester *********
Site Admin

Postby CM_Scruffy » 03 Apr 2017, 07:55

WickedWalter wrote:When are you going to finally get around to either fixing this version or rolling it back to the previous version?

Relax WickedWalter, we're not going to roll anything back and the team is working on things, we've already released the 1st hotfix to address the most serious issues.

speedlover wrote:1 april , sure it was a bad joke!

TIME BANDIT wrote:I AGREE very bad taste and timing for an April fools joke, NOT funny!!!!

APRIL FOOLZ!!! You guys must be a riot at parties with that sense of humor :eh:
Forum Admin

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 03 Apr 2017, 08:29

TIME BANDIT wrote:I'd rather have the classic bugs than the new garbage. I AGREE very bad taste and timing for an April fools joke, NOT funny!!!!
I used to really enjoy this game, now I only race for the team I'm on and that's it until it's fixed, and no more $$$ from me until!
Drag Racing Club Wars all over again! ( which is also another CM game that went from awesome to awful just like this crud. Whoever posted this from CM and thought it was funny...well it isn't considering the hassles that have plagued AL of us true long time racers who know how GOOD IT USED TO BE!!! NOT FUNNY!!!!

C'mon, people. This is still one of the best examples of programming that will work on multiple platforms that I've ever seen. Apple/Mac, Wintel, Linux, Android - it all works very well; however, if you have an Android tablet like we have from the PRC, game play can be a bit sludgy. Ditto for the Android smartphones, unless you have Superuser admin (root) permissions over your smartphone, and you can then overclock the processor. Game on, no sludge.

However - if you're running Nitro Nation Windows 10/XBOX app, your limits are your processor, graphics card, and RAM. XBOX seems to handle it fairly well (with a fast broadband connection), and I've never witnessed it on Sony PS4s. I'm getting ready to try it within our 4K Smart television w/Android. The people in Estonia who put this together are awesome, and I can assure you that if you were to read up on Estonia, its Baltic/Nordic history, and what they're doing now - you'd see that there are many developed countries in the world behind them in education, and for the country's size, it has a good-sized GDP. Estonia sounds (and, reads) awesome.

If I weren't disabled and living in the USA, I'd consider living there with my wife - she's originally from Down Under, and she's traveled all over the world (I've just been to the EU, and the Caribbean)- and loves the Nitro Nation video game, and its developers.

As do I. This game grabbed me back in February of this year, though I'm no stranger to video gaming. I used to play the old Nintendo games when I was in college, ATARI, and games like Unreal Tournament on an iMac back in the late 1990s-early 2000s.

After going through a divorce, a major car accident, and becoming disabled - I've had to adjust to my fixed finances, and now have a Wintel laptop. Once I get my gaming onto my Smart 4K television (Android), my wife and I will be super-happy! No more mirroring, no more Wintel XBOX app.

I believe that all we can do as Nitro Nation game players is submit tickets to Creative Mobile, and I believe that they listen. Their customer support has been great for my wife and I. They truly care about their customer base worldwide.

Thank you for reading :thumbup: .

#Team LOveWerks (#LOveWerks, and #LizWonder on Nitro Nation, Road Cruisers)
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 04 May 2017, 16:48

Is this real or not??? So confused and outraged
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *********
Site Admin

Postby CM_Scruffy » 05 May 2017, 07:22

GIDEONaTRAVIS wrote:Is this real or not??? So confused and outraged

:lol: check the date the video was released
Forum Admin

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 05 May 2017, 17:15

April 1. I am still confused
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Next

Return to General Talk