New Game update

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: Xperia XA1 / Android 8.0.0

New Game update

Postby Android Gamer » 28 May 2018, 18:19

Hello,

First of all, I didn't found a dedicated post about the update to reply there so I made this one.
About the update it adds very nice improvements, I like the effects and the new cameras before race start, here are some bug reports and/or suggestions:
1) new emoticons are a lot better, but they have blur and flicker when on race (they also shake but give tge effect of high speed)
2) about new garage I liked more the previous one, but ok just that Nitro Nation logo should have better resolution.
3) blur effect is nice but on some maps like 1/8 race (morning?) it reach opponent's car.
4) what happened with 1/4 and 1 race music!? I liked it ._.
5) New under car light as customization is nice but I will like more the possibility to customize car height.
6) race camera is more dedicated on your car so not posible to check your opponent car, specially on 1/8. (while on race)

Thanks for the new update, also finally a Mitsubishi ingame!
About music, is posible to have or get the original one? (the one the game had when first released).

Beta tester **
uses: Xperia XA1 / Android 8.0.0

Re: New Game update

Postby Android Gamer » 28 May 2018, 22:07

Also the new desert map its very good, very realistic ambience!
Will be nice to add more polygons on the helmet, also helmet customization would be nice.

Return to General Talk