More cars costing gold to buy!!!

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ***
uses: Android 6.0

More cars costing gold to buy!!!

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 14 Sep 2017, 04:44

So I guess this is what you guys are slowly implementing huh, soon all the cars will cost gold right. I really wouldn't recommend doing that if that is your plan. But what do I know I've only been playing this game for over 3 years and see how many people actually enter tournaments and how the numbers have dropped since alot of the cars cost gold now. Not trying to be negative but it just seems like every time you turn around everything costs gold now and the upgrades from the dealership cost double what they used to.

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: More cars costing gold to buy!!!

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Sep 2017, 17:56

And you cant sell parts for any decent car anymore to make gold nobody's buying bps because no new cars are being sold and the ones out there are done,i have more extra heritage gt , buggati,agera,stret rs3, street zl1 , bmw gts you name i got bps i cant give away for these cars.
I guess i need to build a non lb car just to sell bps but then nobody wabts ti spend gold on a slow car either so you see tge hole created here its all credit card or nothing
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 15 Sep 2017, 18:52

Your absolutely right that's what I've been doing is racing the slow cars to sell those blueprints. It sucks they are really locking it down so there is no way to make a decent amount of gold anymore

Beta tester ***

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 16 Sep 2017, 05:51

Yea how convenient huh. Sad part is they charge full price to. That's so freaking pathetic, they are actually taking away our sales.

Return to General Talk