NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

A place to talk about everything not related to Nitro Nation game.
Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: NOTE: TO ALL HATTERS AND CRY BABY'S

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 17 Jul 2017, 20:11

I will be less into things around here.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *
uses: bunghole

Postby Great Cornholio » 17 Jul 2017, 20:55

TIME BANDIT wrote:
Great Cornholio wrote:
TIME BANDIT wrote:Obviously, from your name, you're in the same age bracket maybe a bit older ( I'm gonna guess 30s) only a moron would have his I'd named after a Beavis and Butthead show ( I had to look it up cornholio) what kinda idiot r you.

The kind of idiot that does not call you names even though it would be absolutely justified after this post. Calling me a moron or an idiot only shows how little you have to offer despite your advanced age. This is a racing game, so it doesn't matter if you're 5 or 95 but whether you can squeeze out another 0.001 out of your machine.

I'm off, I need TP for my bunghole :D

Hypocrite, you just said he was " annoying and juvenile' so go soak your head..
Learn to read my friend, I said he acted juvenile, just as you act like a gearshift. That doesn't mean you or him are one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 22:21

And therefore it also means just because you ARE a tool, it does make you one.

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 17 Jul 2017, 22:39

Great Cornholio wrote:Get a grip man, being older doesn't give you right to be respected. Respect must be earned. So far I have seen a lot of people attack GGT personally, which is a low punch. He might act juvenile and be annoying at times but that is youth's right. You're telling him to grow up, well he might, but seeing your posts (and some earlier too) would indicate that these posters didn't get the memo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Great my as s to take up for some dumb kid yup time bandit got it dead nailed on all of you fake want to a bees and your all bunch of idiots if the kid was smart unlike any of you will shut the hel l up
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 17 Jul 2017, 22:43

Way to go time bandit about time some one stood up besides me and my wife this foolish kid gets on my nerves and all them act like kids so true
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 23:05

I am so glad I was born in the 1960's. Most kids today, not all but a good percentage just don't give a rats a$$, about anything that doesn't concern them. I'll be glad to croak before they take it all over..
And I'm gonna voice this too, I know for a FACT, that the top teams on this crooked game get free stuff ALL THE TIME! How do I know? Because I myself was given not 1 but 2 brand new M4 GTS cars at Christmas. So you talk about lopsided competition, well here ya got it! See, I've gotten to the point where team racing is a joke, when you get up to the top 20 teams and you're an honest racer, unless you have money coming out your rear end, you just won't cut it, no matter how good you are. It's time for the skeletons to come out of the closet. How many times has everyone seen No fing way of NNF win not 1st place, but also 2nd and third..etc...same story over and over.
And I don't give a f#$@ because I'm done with this 'GAME'.. when it starts to feel like a job to do....time to call it a day.
I was NEVER gonna come back here to b!@#h about how messed up this game has gotten, but when the cardboard tank showed up, that was THE 'what the @#$% am I doing racing for these money GRABBING, gold diggers ? So you build a car, spend a lot of time and money yet to get the tune just right, and you are a pretty good racer, then you win a lot and feel good about yourself....THEN what happens is CM comes out with a NEW car that makes the pride and joy of your garage a now useless piece of @#$%. So to keep winning you cannot be just a awesome driver, you gotta have big freaking amounts of money to buy ( precisely like NOZ said) Google cards. That is the reality of this game like it or not. I know the truth, I've been on the inside. You can keep on feeding the fat cats in Estonia, and clam up, be a sucker and continue to chase your own tail. OR you can grow a pair, tell them NO MORE, stand by it and see what happens. Nothing no doubt, because they don't give 2 flying @#$%s about you unless you spend large amounts of money THEN they will give you the means, cars, parts, the WHOLE 9 yards, to make it so you can get to the top.
And I will bet that my post will not be here when they get to work in oh 7 hours. Because they think were all suckers, and I was! But no more, I could have bought REAL CAR with the money I have pissed away here, but no more. TRUTH!!! WORD!!!

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jul 2017, 02:57

TIME BANDIT wrote:Eberyone should carefully read the description for the "new" drift racing from your friends at CM, it says "you'll need a new profile so BRING LOTS OF GOLD AND CASH TO BUY NEW CARS ETC.." if I'm lying I'm dying. Read it and don't be a sheeple
to TEST IT you need to start over on the TEST servers and it gives you the $$$$
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 18 Jul 2017, 03:01

Texas noz your no longer #1 player in game looks like you lost the little bragging rights you had .ha ha back to drawing boards I guess
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 18 Jul 2017, 03:17

buddysmoken wrote:Texas noz your no longer #1 player in game looks like you lost the little bragging rights you had .ha ha back to drawing boards I guess

Stooping down smoking? Sound like a little bi#$% going " ha ha you lost your first place" really?

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 Jul 2017, 03:20

TIME BANDIT wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
TIME BANDIT wrote:Eberyone should carefully read the description for the "new" drift racing from your friends at CM, it says "you'll need a new profile so BRING LOTS OF GOLD AND CASH TO BUY NEW CARS ETC.." if I'm lying I'm dying. Read it and don't be a sheeple
to TEST IT you need to start over on the TEST servers and it gives you the $$$$
Gideon, read the line where it says "bring lots of gold and cash, you'll need them for the new cars blah blah, don't be such a punk.
ask scuffy i am sure he will gladly explaine.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Talk