NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester ****
uses: windows 10

Re: NITRO NATION 5.4 UPDATE

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 16 Jul 2017, 19:10

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
TIME BANDIT wrote:Things HAD improved, but NOT to my surprise, you guys have again screwed up a good game by drag racing WHAT? TANKS? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS? This game just officially ruined. You guys at CM obviously don't take your banner game seriously do you? Obvious to me you don't care and/or think the people who play this game ( almost 3 years here) are idiots/ or little kids. Cardboard tank racing? Really? What are you guys smoking in Estonia?
This one was something I would have NEVER seen coming. Just as I was regaining faith in you guys you pull some dumb carp like this. It is totally obvious to me that your new drift car racing is gonna be your new cash cow, therefore you have to make racing in NITRO NATION Drag racing, a circus sideshow. You have little regard for your people it's obvious. I swore in would Never come to this forum again, but this was just....way, waaaayyyy to weird and downright disrespectful to ALL racers. And your in your offices having a good laugh at OUR expense. Shame on you all. And congratulations, you've brought this game to a brand new low I didn't even think could be possible. Whoever thought this up is an disrespectful, freaking idiot!!
Nice going CM, you probably have just sunk your game.
i don't think its disrespectful but i think your post is :problem: Texas wrote yea and guess what they dont care about the players is why they made tanks to try and mutilate money out of us for trash! i totally disagree.
GGT
your a kid you dont understand about money when you grow up then you will boy
Looking for team members all is welcome team: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 16 Jul 2017, 20:17

Texas wrote your a kid you dont understand about money when you grow up then you will boy i do not believe that CM is doing this to "steal" are $$$ some do i dont
GGT
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 17 Jul 2017, 02:10

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:Texas wrote your a kid you dont understand about money when you grow up then you will boy i do not believe that CM is doing this to "steal" are $$$ some do i dont
GGT
o yea you just dont know cuz your a poor kid lol

Beta tester ***
uses: Samsung S2 tablet/ Motorola

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 03:33

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
TIME BANDIT wrote:Things HAD improved, but NOT to my surprise, you guys have again screwed up a good game by drag racing WHAT? TANKS? ARE YOU @#$%ING SERIOUS? This game just officially ruined. You guys at CM obviously don't take your banner game seriously do you? Obvious to me you don't care and/or think the people who play this game ( almost 3 years here) are idiots/ or little kids. Cardboard tank racing? Really? What are you guys smoking in Estonia?
This one was something I would have NEVER seen coming. Just as I was regaining faith in you guys you pull some dumb carp like this. It is totally obvious to me that your new drift car racing is gonna be your new cash cow, therefore you have to make racing in NITRO NATION Drag racing, a circus sideshow. You have little regard for your people it's obvious. I swore in would Never come to this forum again, but this was just....way, waaaayyyy to weird and downright disrespectful to ALL racers. And your in your offices having a good laugh at OUR expense. Shame on you all. And congratulations, you've brought this game to a brand new low I didn't even think could be possible. Whoever thought this up is an disrespectful, freaking idiot!!
i don't think its disrespectful but i think your post is :problem: Texas wrote yea and guess what they dont care about the players is why they made tanks to try and mutilate money out of us for trash! i totally disagree.
GGT

Gideon and Travis, I see your 14 years old which clues me in that you have no idea how the real world works. Too many of YOUR generation only give a @#$% about themselves, and "what's in it for me?' Also, you haven't been around NN long enough too remember the 'old's days. So you disagree? You're wrong, but opinions are like @#$holes we all have one. You would have had to be here a long a@# time to know the stuff that goes on. Believe it, I know, NOZ, knows and Lady Valery knows, because I know they've been here as long as I have. Maybe longer.

Beta tester ****

Postby TEXAS NOZ » 17 Jul 2017, 04:01

TIME BANDIT wrote:
GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
GGT

Gideon and Travis, I see your 14 years old which clues me in that you have no idea how the real world works. Too many of YOUR generation only give a @#$% about themselves, and "what's in it for me?' Also, you haven't been around NN long enough too remember the 'old's days. So you disagree? You're wrong, but opinions are like @#$holes we all have one. You would have had to be here a long a@# time to know the stuff that goes on. Believe it, I know, NOZ, knows and Lady Valery knows, because I know they've been here as long as I have. Maybe longer.
THis kid needs to grow up stop yuping here on this post all up n grown foks business you are right.

Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3

Postby poochie781 » 17 Jul 2017, 17:10

Welcome home ole girl, I have been expecting you... 8-)
Attachments

Beta tester ****
uses: iphone
drives: 2010 corvette LT3

Postby poochie781 » 17 Jul 2017, 17:11

see you soon cornholio, by the time you are done waxing that P1 I will be ready (not really but thats all the trash talk I have today haha)

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 22:00

Yep, no brand new car gifts from the CM Santa this year I bet.Ever since Dmitiry was made producer of CM, you guys suck. Which coincidentally not long after came the infamous upgrade ( downgrade) which we all ( who have been here long enough to know) was a catastrophic mistake.
Last edited by TIME BANDIT on 17 Jul 2017, 22:42, edited 1 time in total.

Beta tester ****
uses: alcatel c3

Postby speedlover » 17 Jul 2017, 22:40

I race at this new multi , I am at 380 points , wining a live payer take three points , lose live race , I lose ten points , wining a bot I take ten points , have a blow engine i lose forty points , are you make fun of us ? Perhaps this is only to me , seriously I don't know what to say any more

Beta tester ***

Postby TIME BANDIT » 17 Jul 2017, 22:44

speedlover wrote:I race at this new multi , I am at 380 points , wining a live payer take three points , lose live race , I lose ten points , wining a bot I take ten points , have a blow engine i lose forty points , are you make fun of us ? Perhaps this is only to me , seriously I don't know what to say any more

It's not just you speedlover, it's everyone except the chosen few...take a look at the new multiplayer tank race..they're laughing at us all the way to the bank.....

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk