looking for appointment ????

This place is where you can openly discuss and comment about Nitro Nation game. Please do not request any tunes or setups here!
Forum rules
Please do not ask multiple questions in the same post. (One question per thread policy“) - Read sticky topics and search the forum for similar posts first.
Beta tester **
uses: hp laptop
drives: for a life

looking for appointment ????

Postby ladyvalery » 16 May 2017, 13:24

A lot of times in multiplayer , on the begin of the race i got this message while waiting on other car to start race. And while i am looking on the other car and wondering what takes so long than finally he decide to race and wow his car goes back and forth back and forth and on the end he win with lover cog. Lets say mine was 580 and his 368 ?? :shock: This happen to other players to who i knew. What kind of "cheat" is that? :thumbdown: And dont say it because of them slow net lol it doesnt take so long and on the end its lagging back and forth like "dancing tango" and win no matter how high cog cars i have.
And the other thing is, why you call multiplayer "live" ??? You put there , i will call them "ghost" cars, that means cars who are from the "past" and "robot" cars (cars who are higher cog and even if we beat them, they never lose them star points) hmm :o Any answers on all this???
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: looking for appointment ????

Postby FORD RACER » 16 May 2017, 15:40

It would be lag or issues to sever so i becomes all about time. Can you post some pixs of the bet screen so i can see thanks. Also you may just be racing your car not to its best
Last edited by FORD RACER on 23 Jul 2017, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester **

Postby ladyvalery » 17 May 2017, 04:49

I am so mad right now ugh. I certainly hope creativemobile fix this cheats i will wrote a ticket bout that :evil: The first car on screen take and rise bet on over 26000 and i race just to see what will hapend and my car was going crazy back and forth but on the end i got somehow luck to beat this car . And on the other screen was one scirocco who put bet for gold and he raise and raise till 20 and he take like minute and half "looking for oppointment" and than we race actually he race because he "block" my car i could not change my gears or do anything :evil: If anyone got a same experience pls talk out.
https://i.imgur.com/o6KTfCw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/d0mbby2.jpg
Join to our team DONT MESS WITH TEXAS . We looking for active players, everyone is welcome.

Beta tester ****
NN developer
uses: Sony Xperia Z

Postby CM_HAL » 17 May 2017, 09:15

Hey ladyvalery,

But from the first look it seems that issue is related to network latency.

It can cause the delay with controls that you mentioned.

Beta tester **

Postby ladyvalery » 17 May 2017, 12:18

CM HAL i know what means if someone have "slower network"and i can understand that but know what? Slower network doesn't make your or the other car jump back and forth neither does rob your money ect. Jesus i am not some naive teen :x I got pretty much good working brain and logic and knowledge . My advice to creativemobile is to stop cheaters in multiplayer :thumbup: Its not fun to play like that at all. I am sure there are a way more people "like me" and i seen same thing happen to my husband when he play in multiplayer.

Beta tester ********

Postby FORD RACER » 17 May 2017, 16:25

ladyvalery wrote:CM HAL i know what means if someone have "slower network"and i can understand that but know what? Slower network doesn't make your or the other car jump back and forth neither does rob your money ect. Jesus i am not some naive teen :x I got pretty much good working brain and logic and knowledge . My advice to creativemobile is to stop cheaters in multiplayer :thumbup: Its not fun to play like that at all. I am sure there are a way more people "like me" and i seen same thing happen to my husband when he play in multiplayer.
What ?? Cheaters ?? I have played 400+ hour's of NN never have i seen a cheater or gotin riped off. I am now so confused
Last edited by FORD RACER on 27 Sep 2017, 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Beta tester **

Postby ladyvalery » 18 May 2017, 00:38

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:
ladyvalery wrote:CM HAL i know what means if someone have "slower network"and i can understand that but know what? Slower network doesn't make your or the other car jump back and forth neither does rob your money ect. Jesus i am not some naive teen :x I got pretty much good working brain and logic and knowledge . My advice to creativemobile is to stop cheaters in multiplayer :thumbup: Its not fun to play like that at all. I am sure there are a way more people "like me" and i seen same thing happen to my husband when he play in multiplayer.
What ?? Cheaters ?? I have played 400+ hour's of NN never have i seen a cheater or gotin riped off. I am now so confused
GGT

Excuse me i use wrong word not "cheaters" i will call them HACKERS :evil: Maybe you are only one very lucky player ( for now) or maybe you knew more than you say? :o But i can speak loud because i have nothing to hide actually they try to rip me off for over 26000 in one race and another time for 20 in gold and they block my car couldnt do a god dog thing (no shifting or nitro).
First car was a corvette zo6 Agreat -Wolf drag 580cog , the second was shirocco but couldnt do a print on the begin so i dont know the name but i am sure i will see him again.
And just to your knowledge,i am not long member of this forum but i am for sure a loooong time a member on the game :thumbup:

Beta tester **

Postby ladyvalery » 18 May 2017, 06:03

And here is another "hacker" i race just now with him in multiplayer. Sammy_27 Nitro nation Egypt S200 c race 517cog . I race on 11:56 pm on 5/17/2017 Central time. I am not afraid and i will post all names here and to the creativemobile i already open a ticket.So all of you who hack soon or later you will be cought :evil:

Beta tester ********

Postby FORD RACER » 18 May 2017, 11:06

Ladyvalery by cheater's i mean hacker or some one who dose not play by the rules. I know you are a form new bee because when I first replyed you where in that group and i have only benn on the forms 2-4 weeks ;). After reeding what you said how do they get the bet to that much before you??? Cant you leave the battle so you will not lose the race.
Last edited by FORD RACER on 27 Sep 2017, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

Beta tester **

Postby ladyvalery » 19 May 2017, 18:00

Ticket ID: IDW-241-28219
GIDEONandTRAVIS when he bet and raise the bet i was wondering ,why the heck will someone bet so high, there must be something fishy :? Thats why i decide to "play" his game just to see what plan he have.And i was shocked . Like i said, i am a good wiener but i could be a good loser to, but not on that way. :thumbdown:

Return to General Talk