fastest top ranked teams n players are cheating

Please report bugs and issues you've encountered in your team features / team tournaments
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: fastest top ranked teams n players are cheating

Postby buddysmoken » 03 Oct 2016, 03:24

I can 2nd the motion of the wickeder nation bringing my blood pressure down. The game actually gets fun again when you have a group of guys who know how to tune a car and build one while bot wasting time $ or kits on it.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

uses: alcatel one touch android

Postby 1234skin » 04 Nov 2016, 05:53

Lol wow man its a game

Beta tester ***
uses: LG G3 android cell phone

Postby Quickdraw » 18 Apr 2017, 13:12

you can see directly from Scruffy his stance on exploits and the cheaters that take advantage of them. This is just one of several that ive found regarding exploit issues). As u can see, that was just one of several responses from Scruffy and associates. But that was then and this is now. So whats with the sudden change in attitude? Why were exploits so wrong then, and deservingly so, but suddenly just fine for the top players to jump all over and exploit to the hilt for their advantage at the expense of the overwhelmingly mass of legitimate players that dont use exploits and/or cheats in order to enjoy the rewards while screwing over all the rest of the players that follow the rules without cheating in anyway whatsoever. These are the people that quite simply make up nearly the entire bulk of your ENTIRE client base! Come on Scruffy, stick to ur guns...or at least what ur guns used to be! Do the right thing...ELIMINATE the EXPLOITS! Youve done it multiple times already, because you knew it was the right thing to do, so do the right thing again...SHUT IT DOWN...make it right! Whats the worst that'll happen? There'll end up being players, who deservingly so, will end up winning an "ultimate prize" (which theyve probably never won before), resulting in their amazement and elation, while giving them a new and exciting motivation to come back and continue racing the event, rather than constantly feeling (knowing) they just got skrewed! That, or u can just keep up the same attitude of favoring the few top players whom make a habit of finding ways to exploit your game (which is not only a laughing slap in your face, as well as to all the thousands and thousands of players that spend their hard earned money to use ur app, most of which are probably in totally in the dark about just how badly theyre getting burned! As far as it stands now, its pretty clear that your stance is that your concern is completely behind those minority of players that choose to win by any means possible...exploits, cheats, etc., as opposed to being far beyond on the side of the overwhelming bulk and mass of your players. they're the ones who actually make your game what it is, while also being those that generate the bulk of your revenues. But appearantly youre choosing to stand by those that choose to continue exploiting the game in anyway possible just to get ahead by cheating the system. If this is your newest business model, all i can say is that its a losing proposition. I know for me, its just a game, but i have nearly 3 years and a lotta money invested into it. For NN, its a business, one thats has been trying to chase itself into a revenue making machine since day one. It reminds me of a dog chasing its tail in circles, but doesnt know it wont ever be able to catch it! cant catch it Ive seen a LOT this in time, this time, but this has gone on too long and is just plain sad! just fix the exploit. All thatll happen is that youll do whats right, while making yourself look good doing the right thing. The end result, youll make thousands of players happy, while at the same time motivating them to wanna come back and continue racing, and at the same time, make the game more competitive, like its advertised to be. again....Increased player motivation, diversify the bp winners, keep players playing, increase new players (that will stay). RESULT...HAPPY PLAYERS=INCREASED REVENUES....ALL AROUND FAR BETTER GAME....IMAGINE THAT!!
Attachments
A response (one of several different ones that ive found in regards.to his thoughts and actions in direct response to players/cheaters that take advantage of exploits that are found and then used in order to guarantee wins bps and improve standings by exploiting/cheating. While screwing over all the rest of the players that play the game the way its meant to be played...ABOVE THE BOARD, not by searching for any and every way possible to cheat their way to the top, avoiding at all costs racing cars that are at their level...I.E Theyre CHICKENSHAT n THEY KNOW IT!!

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 19 Apr 2017, 08:11

Quickdraw wrote:So whats with the sudden change in attitude? Why were exploits so wrong then, and deservingly so, but suddenly just fine for the top players to jump all over and exploit to the hilt for their advantage

Players do what players do best, learn the system and then learn how to game the system to their advantage. As soon as we make a change or fix, usually there is a temporary disruption and players are forced to find a new way to game the system to their advantage.

Some exploits are game breaking, these of course we have to make an immediate priority to be fixed or eliminated, others aren't as serious so are as high priority. Make sense?

Quickdraw wrote:As far as it stands now, its pretty clear that your stance is that your concern is completely behind those minority of players that choose to win by any means possible

All our players are equal in my eyes, and all feedback is valid. I don't differentiate. I pass it on to the GameDev team regardless.

Quickdraw wrote:But appearantly youre choosing to stand by those that choose to continue exploiting the game in anyway possible just to get ahead by cheating the system.

This is a faulty generalization.

Quickdraw wrote:For NN, its a business, one thats has been trying to chase itself into a revenue making machine since day one. It reminds me of a dog chasing its tail in circles, but doesnt know it wont ever be able to catch it!

This is the best summary of a gaming business i've heard yet! :lolno:

Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *
uses: Samsung S7 Edge
drives: Ford GT 2017

Postby ChrisJR » 19 Apr 2017, 22:55

Quickdraw wrote:you can see directly from Scruffy his stance on exploits and the cheaters that take advantage of them. This is just one of several that ive found regarding exploit issues). As u can see, that was just one of several responses from Scruffy and associates. But that was then and this is now. So whats with the sudden change in attitude? Why were exploits so wrong then, and deservingly so, but suddenly just fine for the top players to jump all over and exploit to the hilt for their advantage at the expense of the overwhelmingly mass of legitimate players that dont use exploits and/or cheats in order to enjoy the rewards while screwing over all the rest of the players that follow the rules without cheating in anyway whatsoever. These are the people that quite simply make up nearly the entire bulk of your ENTIRE client base! Come on Scruffy, stick to ur guns...or at least what ur guns used to be! Do the right thing...ELIMINATE the EXPLOITS! Youve done it multiple times already, because you knew it was the right thing to do, so do the right thing again...SHUT IT DOWN...make it right! Whats the worst that'll happen? There'll end up being players, who deservingly so, will end up winning an "ultimate prize" (which theyve probably never won before), resulting in their amazement and elation, while giving them a new and exciting motivation to come back and continue racing the event, rather than constantly feeling (knowing) they just got skrewed! That, or u can just keep up the same attitude of favoring the few top players whom make a habit of finding ways to exploit your game (which is not only a laughing slap in your face, as well as to all the thousands and thousands of players that spend their hard earned money to use ur app, most of which are probably in totally in the dark about just how badly theyre getting burned! As far as it stands now, its pretty clear that your stance is that your concern is completely behind those minority of players that choose to win by any means possible...exploits, cheats, etc., as opposed to being far beyond on the side of the overwhelming bulk and mass of your players. they're the ones who actually make your game what it is, while also being those that generate the bulk of your revenues. But appearantly youre choosing to stand by those that choose to continue exploiting the game in anyway possible just to get ahead by cheating the system. If this is your newest business model, all i can say is that its a losing proposition. I know for me, its just a game, but i have nearly 3 years and a lotta money invested into it. For NN, its a business, one thats has been trying to chase itself into a revenue making machine since day one. It reminds me of a dog chasing its tail in circles, but doesnt know it wont ever be able to catch it! cant catch it Ive seen a LOT this in time, this time, but this has gone on too long and is just plain sad! just fix the exploit. All thatll happen is that youll do whats right, while making yourself look good doing the right thing. The end result, youll make thousands of players happy, while at the same time motivating them to wanna come back and continue racing, and at the same time, make the game more competitive, like its advertised to be. again....Increased player motivation, diversify the bp winners, keep players playing, increase new players (that will stay). RESULT...HAPPY PLAYERS=INCREASED REVENUES....ALL AROUND FAR BETTER GAME....IMAGINE THAT!!
Scruffy hasn't told anything about exploits. Changing a team or finding tricks into game to gain game currency a bit easier isn't an exploit. It requires time and work to figure it out. Top players don't hack any game value to gain advantage. They just know how NN is working and they go with the flow. I think you messed it up a bit there cause if best players were cheating their records would be simple unreachable

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 20 Apr 2017, 17:36

He may be reffering to the fact my team nitro nation fanatics are over 60 members large . That being said we need more then one team to hold everyone. Yes occasionally we reform are 2nd team but only wben it reaches black star rank so we dont have to tabgle with main team. If you pay attention you will notice players move up amd down between the teams.this beccause we put R best cars and profiles on main team according to what events are a available and are lower cars move down. We are not doing this to cheat its simply because there is onlg 30 spots to fill on one team. At black star level facing bbr ber and nnrp you better have a maxed car proper nos and good tune or you will not see day 3.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *****
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)broken
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 23 Apr 2017, 18:45

Its "legal" but mean.
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Previous

Return to Team Features Issues