Account

Feedback and issues on User Interface, Design, Handling, Log-in, Updates and other miscellaneous Issues.
uses: galaxy s5/android 6.0.1

Account

Postby csroli12 » 10 Apr 2017, 16:59

Hello guys i used to play nitro nation 2-3 months ago, but then i had a little break.Now i saw that there is an update and entered the game but it ask me to log in.The problem is i dont really remember how i registered 4-5 months ago to game because if i log in throug facebook it doesnt connect.I can't log in with the usern/pass that i usually use. Can any1 suggest me anything how could i reach to my old account?
Or am i silly and didn't see any topic that says the accounts have been refreshed so every1 had to start the game from the start?
Thanks for your help.
Best wishes.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: Account

Postby CM_Scruffy » 11 Apr 2017, 07:33

Hi csroli12, Please contact https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit with your username and your account details (facebook ID, purchase receipts, etc.)
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Return to UI, Account and other Issues