NO Support from SUPPORT TEAM

Report installing issues and force closes that you've encountered on your device.
uses: Htc one

NO Support from SUPPORT TEAM

Postby unsr_lhr5 » 18 Jan 2018, 00:04

I have been unable to PLAY Nitro Nation for two weeks. I have submitted several tickets to the SUPPORT TEAM and received NO HELP. What's the SECRET to get HELP from the SUPPORT TEAM. My ticket #ENZ-534-45050. I keep getting the following error "technical error on client". I NEED TO PLAY NN. HELP!!!

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Re: NO Support from SUPPORT TEAM

Postby Ello-Asty » 18 Jan 2018, 17:41

This place is a ghost town. Bring this up to the CM Race Club group on Facebook attention Masha Ty.

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 18 Jan 2018, 19:13

Yea since scruffy bounced nothing here i bet I could start using profanity and stuff
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER -retired- » 19 Jan 2018, 02:52

unsr_lhr5 wrote:I have been unable to PLAY Nitro Nation for two weeks. I have submitted several tickets to the SUPPORT TEAM and received NO HELP. What's the SECRET to get HELP from the SUPPORT TEAM. My ticket #ENZ-534-45050. I keep getting the following error "technical error on client". I NEED TO PLAY NN. HELP!!!
was this after an update? Try loging off and loging back in to your profile

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Postby Ello-Asty » 19 Jan 2018, 14:57

buddysmoken wrote:Yea since scruffy bounced nothing here i bet I could start using profanity and stuff

This place became a bastion of sparkly negativity with little to no help towards new players, I can see why it is dying. It's sad as these forums could house much better communication than facebook ever could.

edit: I tried but a more profane term for fecal matter in adjective form became sparkly. :clap:

Beta tester ***
uses: samsung galaxy s4

Postby CM_ibizza » 19 Jan 2018, 17:45

Hey, I am here checking the Forums time to time, but yep, all movement is on the Facebook now mostly
Will pass your issue straight to Support Team now!

Return to Device Talk and Issues