Problem with Bluestacks

Report installing issues and force closes that you've encountered on your device.
Beta tester *
uses: Bluestacks
uses #2: Samsung LG
drives: Toyota Tacoma 2016
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Problem with Bluestacks

Postby Memeboy » 15 Jul 2017, 06:19

When I use Bluestacks with the latest update of Nitro Nation 5.4 and go to Live Bets MP Racing I cannot hover the menu or hit Start $100 I pretty much have to close the application and restart it. Anyone know any potential fixes?

I have tried Re-installing Nitro Nation, Clearing the Data/Cache, Re-installing Bluestacks even switching emulators like Andy but none have worked. I have also tried the PC version from the Microsoft App Store which works fine but the issue is as soon as I get connected to a race I get disconnected with the error 'Your maintenance bill is $245' and I don't even get to race. It works fine on phone but my WiFi connection is terrible.
Daylight is recruiting serious & active racers, Submit an application and you'll be accepted.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: Problem with Bluestacks

Postby CM_Scruffy » 18 Jul 2017, 07:52

Hi Memeboy, hard to say since it's a 3rd party application, but you can share some screenshots or send our team a bug report.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *

Postby Memeboy » 19 Jul 2017, 10:41

Yes, I'm on it. I will submit video footage since I don't think screenshots will do it.
Daylight is recruiting serious & active racers, Submit an application and you'll be accepted.

Beta tester *

Postby Memeboy » 11 Aug 2017, 20:40

Bump.
The PC version of NN (Windows 10) still crashes at Multiplayer Queue Screen. Bluestacks has gotten way too laggy to play.

Only able to play 1-2 races then it freezes and crashes.

Return to Device Talk and Issues