Wanting To Switch Platforms

Report installing issues and force closes that you've encountered on your device.
Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS
My club: Road Cruisers

Wanting To Switch Platforms

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 01 Apr 2017, 13:09

My wife and I are #Team LOveWerks (#LOveWerks, and #LizWonder), members of the Road Cruisers. We're in our fifties, and we LOVE NITRO NATION. We're playing on a Windows (!) 10 laptop using the XBOX app.

We started playing and racing 2 February. We received a Sony Bravia 50-inch 4K television, with Android installed - and want to get wireless game controllers for it, and convert all of the account that we share over to Android.

We will contact customer support if we cannot get any answers here, but, if anyone has done this - please share the correct way to do it.

Thank you. LW & Liz
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: Wanting To Switch Platforms

Postby CM_Scruffy » 03 Apr 2017, 08:05

We have a few people playing using Android TV with Gamepads, most should be supported.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester **
Location: Southern Colorado (USA), Melbourne AU (wife's place of birth)
uses: Windows 10 Laptop
uses #2: HTC OPM 92 Smartphone
uses #3: Insignia Android Tablet
drives: 2001 Ford Focus ZTS
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Wanting To Switch Platforms

Postby TeamLOveWerks62 » 13 May 2017, 14:33

CM_Scruffy wrote:We have a few people playing using Android TV with Gamepads, most should be supported.

Thank you, bro. I appreciate the knowledge. It looks like we'll have to buy a D-Pad when we can afford to. Liz ended up in the hospital with a monstrous migraine headache, but it turned out to be a saline imbalance in her body brought on by her meds. So, her meds were changed. She's doing much better.

Then, last Sunday, I fell in our bathroom. You would think that with all of the handholds in there, I wouldn't have a problem. I was half-asleep, did what I had to do, and then my cane slipped. My head missed the tub by less than an inch. Since I've already been through a skull fracture, that was a near-miss. I was laid up all week. Couldn't play NN Online; due to going to the hospital myself, our finances became a nightmare.

So, we sent the second replacement guitar we ordered back to get a refund. My playing is on hold, until I can afford another instrument. I'm getting better, though.

Wish us luck.

Dario and Liz @LOVEWERKS and @LIZWONDER of #Team_LOveWerks at NN Online
My wife and I LOVE Nitro Nation; I love my wife, creating music, and being one with the planet we live upon - with all of its peoples in Peace.

Return to Device Talk and Issues