Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Postby buddysmoken » 02 Jul 2017, 22:06

There busy designing stuff nobody wants or gives a rat's apple pie about like drift racing. If your goal is to ignore your players who are spending money because we can't win wilds ever (They go to the same 3 or 4 players no matter what car u pick)and run what still is best drag game out into the ground then your doing it right. I mean seriously it's hard to beat whatever tuning program those guys are using. I don't even waste my time anymore I can tune my brains out and still lose by a ton of time it's not worth it to waste half a day for a few kits.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 03 Jul 2017, 12:13

Wolf359 wrote:Nice way to diss one of your customers in the last post, CM_Scruffy.

Anyhow, on to the topic. It's now early July, and no 5.3 ! YAY! Moar bug BP's, moar money for CM !

Lol if bugs = money we'd be rollin' in it!
5.3 has already been out for awhile so i'll assume you want 5.4 ;)

Next update should drop in a few weeks.
buddysmoken wrote:There busy designing stuff nobody wants or gives a rat's apple pie about like drift racing. If your goal is to ignore your players who are spending money because we can't win wilds ever (They go to the same 3 or 4 players no matter what car u pick)and run what still is best drag game out into the ground then your doing it right.

Hey we try our best :thumbup:
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

uses: Smt561/Android 4.4.4

Postby StormRiders » 04 Jul 2017, 01:49

Hey guys. I just registered to this forum now to say I have been playing nn for a long time.I have an s1 agera. Its the only game I play. I also came across the same issues where upgrade and redraws make my bp worse. This is not a complaint against that. My complaint is when a player complains that you have not given him what he has paid for, You suppose to take that seriously. You are robbing your customers and when they prove to you that you are then you should atleast give them something (the best blue prints or gold coins) to say sorry. Instead you just say " we trying to stop robbing yall" I personally have to play a very long time just to get enough coins to buy a bp,upgrade or redraw when i dont have enough real cash to buy gold coins. It's hard work. End of the day the UPGRADE should do just that,upgrade! And a redraw should make the current bp better or else you guys should say theres a risk of it getting worse cos the mechanic dint finish her studies and we just hired her because shes hot.Rule number 1 in business - keep the customer happy -

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 04 Jul 2017, 19:17

Its was going to be "fixed" in 5.3 but......
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *
uses: Android
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby BamaPride » 08 Jul 2017, 01:18

Oh no I got a ban from the very same forums I RARELY use :clap:

So I go to UPGRADE a yellow to a black and what do I get?

This Fing print is as good as it gets.....Did you read where I said UPGRADE from YELLOW to BLACK???

Fix the dam game. I'm not sure anyone on the staff is smart enough to realize just how POWERFUL social media is. Keep stealing our hard earned $$$$$$ and you gonna find out.

But by all means, please put out a few more high $$$$$$ cars before you fix it.

#NitroNationSteals #Fact

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 08 Jul 2017, 03:04

BamaPride wrote:Oh no I got a ban from the very same forums I RARELY use :clap:

Fix the dam game. I'm not sure anyone on the staff is smart enough to realize just how POWERFUL social media is. Keep stealing our hard earned $$$$$$ and you gonna find out.

But by all means, please put out a few more high $$$$$$ cars before you fix it.

#NitroNationSteals #Fact
ya they where in 5.3 but.......
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *
uses: Android
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby BamaPride » 13 Jul 2017, 02:37

StormRiders wrote:My complaint is when a player complains that you have not given him what he has paid for, You suppose to take that seriously. You are robbing your customers and when they prove to you that you are then you should atleast give them something (the best blue prints or gold coins) to say sorry. Instead you just say " we trying to stop robbing yall" I personally have to play a very long time just to get enough coins to buy a bp,upgrade or redraw when i dont have enough real cash to buy gold coins. It's hard work. End of the day the UPGRADE should do just that,upgrade! And a redraw should make the current bp better or else you guys should say theres a risk of it getting worse cos the mechanic dint finish her studies and we just hired her because shes hot.Rule number 1 in business - keep the customer happy -

Not once in all this bs has CM or ANY other mod or dev came here to say, sorry guys we will make up for OUR screw up...Not ONCE. Nothing short of a sorry apple pie staff and even sorrier dev's.

Let the social meltdown begin #NitroNationSteals #NitroNationScams

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 13 Jul 2017, 09:10

StormRiders wrote: My complaint is when a player complains that you have not given him what he has paid for, You suppose to take that seriously.

Hi StormRiders thanks for joining and posting your feedback - sorry I missed your comment.

This has been a long, ongoing issue, you'll see lots of threads about it here. Currently main issue i've touched on in other threads is that the Blueprints upgrade system needs an overhaul. Mainly that the way the information is displayed in the game is not communicating to players what is actually going on in the code.

Know that there are 'strains' of blueprints, some better than others, some more upgradeable than others.
Blueprints do get improved overall, even if the stats change (or get 'worse' as many players perceive, they are actually improved.

If you ever have any questions you can get in touch with our Support Team at https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit

BamaPride wrote:Oh no I got a ban from the very same forums I RARELY use :clap:

Welcome back BamaPride, looks like you missed us :)

BamaPride wrote:Not once in all this bs has CM or ANY other mod or dev came here to say, sorry guys we will make up for OUR screw up...Not ONCE. Nothing short of a sorry apple pie staff and even sorrier dev's.

You obviously haven't been around long enough, or read through the forums thoroughly enough :lol:

We make mistakes all the time, own up to them, apologize if needed and move forward.

By all means have a meltdown if it makes you feel better
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Jul 2017, 18:32

So did you fix anything didn't look like you did anything but run multi further into ground and make up a new gay class nobody ever asked for. Come on we asked for trucks a 2 stage rev limiter and mechanics to work properly and all we get is a card board tank costing 400 gold and the worst multi you have designed yet good job guys
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ******

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 13 Jul 2017, 18:46

Buddy i like the new multi. When is this bug going to be fixed?? How are players support to play if there is not a upgraded function???
GGT

PreviousNext

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues