Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
McGyver555

Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Postby McGyver555 » 05 May 2016, 15:57

I have had several loss of values but this one was a big one. Had a Black BP with a 10 value on Solenoid and Jets. I purchased a Black Redraw and used it to improve the BP. Unfortunately not only did the BP go down to an 8 instead of going up to 12, but I lost the Black BP that I purchased.

Scruffy, tried to send you a PM, but could not find the option. Let me know what I can do to get this fixed. I have all the times and details for the programmers if needed.

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Postby buddysmoken » 05 May 2016, 18:25

Don't redraw nitro it usually screws them up.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ****
uses: Nexus 5
My club: Tough Guys

Postby NNF_edgecrusher666 » 05 May 2016, 19:59

Redrawing nitrous parts makes the duration shorter and give more torque. For solenoid and bottle parts it's the longest duration that gives most cog, for wires and controller it's the most torque giving best cog rating.
Racing as: Edgecrusher666

McGyver555

Postby McGyver555 » 06 May 2016, 06:47

Thanks for the info guys, wish I would known that before I lost the Black Redraw I purchased and also lowered my Black BP value. (It took weeks for me to build this BP with Upgrades and Redraws)

Scruffy, would PM or Ticket be best to address? If PM, please set me up since I do not have that option yet. Thanks

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 06 May 2016, 10:26

Hi McGyver555, we've rolled out a new solution to the issue this week, wildcard + blueprint upgrade + special offer will produce nitro blueprints with more nitro time, less nitro torque and Mechanic blueprint redraw will remain as is i.e. for nitro blueprints, it will produce less nitro time, more nitro torque
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester ****
uses: Nexus 5
My club: Tough Guys

Postby NNF_edgecrusher666 » 06 May 2016, 10:31

McGyver555 wrote:Thanks for the info guys, wish I would known that before I lost the Black Redraw I purchased and also lowered my Black BP value. (It took weeks for me to build this BP with Upgrades and Redraws)

Scruffy, would PM or Ticket be best to address? If PM, please set me up since I do not have that option yet. Thanks

Having shorter time is not necessarily bad. On shorter distances (1/8, 1/4) having maximum nitrous time provides worse times more often than not.
Racing as: Edgecrusher666

McGyver555

Postby McGyver555 » 06 May 2016, 16:04

Hi Scruffy, I understand where the Nitro times vs Torque can change, but still need something fixed on losing COG Value. When I buy Upgrades and Redraws that I need to increase the COG Value so I can get a car to 1000, need help on how purchasing BP's that are meant to increase the value are then lowered instead. Value started at 10, purchased BP Redraw and used to increase, but now lowered to 8.

Beta tester ****
uses: Android

Postby alber2000_BBR » 06 May 2016, 20:51

Depending on the distance you wanna run, 8 might be better than 10.
You should go to Settings and check "Blueprints Advanced View", it's a better way to tell which NOS BP is best for each distance :thumbup:

jeff_ten

Postby jeff_ten » 12 Jun 2016, 06:27

CM_Scruffy wrote:Hi McGyver555, we've rolled out a new solution to the issue this week, wildcard + blueprint upgrade + special offer will produce nitro blueprints with more nitro time, less nitro torque and Mechanic blueprint redraw will remain as is i.e. for nitro blueprints, it will produce less nitro time, more nitro torque

NNF_edgecrusher666 wrote:Redrawing nitrous parts makes the duration shorter and give more torque. For solenoid and bottle parts it's the longest duration that gives most cog, for wires and controller it's the most torque giving best cog rating.

So, can I confirm what this means:
- if I buy a long time blueprint for solenoid and bottle from a special offer, I shouldn't do any redraws because it will shorten the time and raise torque.
- if I upgrade from yellow to blue, it will make it longer time, but then if I redraw the upgraded part it will make it less time.
- Wildcards are best used for bottles and solenoid as this will give longer times.

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Jun 2016, 05:44

I just did a turbo for ruf and lost 4 hp when done no extra torque. That was really expensive to make bp worse as if the rest of game isn't pissing me off enough now I spend gold to build a car that can live race and i get screwed out of 120 gold I spent on redraw. Never had this happen with turbo and motor parts what's the gig.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Next

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues