Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

Re: Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Postby Titan434 » 29 Apr 2017, 04:45

this has been going on and off for over 2 years now, it was fixed a couple of updates ago but this just tells me they keep messing with the blueprints. I've noticed the blueprints on the market are way worse now, so they obviously did something to make worse blueprints on the market, which then caused the stupid bug to come back again with upgrading and redrawing blueprints. I've been playing this game for probably 3 years now, Everytime they do something positive for the racers believe me theres a negative to balance it.

Beta tester *
uses: Android
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby BamaPride » 15 May 2017, 06:06

buddysmoken wrote:I just did a turbo for ruf and lost 4 hp when done no extra torque. That was really expensive to make bp worse as if the rest of game isn't pissing me off enough now I spend gold to build a car that can live race and i get screwed out of 120 gold I spent on redraw. Never had this happen with turbo and motor parts what's the gig.

I've had the same problem on non-nitro parts as well. Sucks cuz developers only give lip service and in the mean time they make more $$$$ from us when we try to correct their screw up. Nice going Dev's :clap:

Here's one I probably have 400++ gold into. This just happened and I ended it early so that means more gold.

So you can see it's not just Nitro parts ppl are talking about and having problems with. Make it right Dev's, if it will break you to correct this BS and make it right to all those affected, which would be everyone who ever redrew or upgraded a blueprint, then get out of the business. For now it looks like your just in it for the $$$ which is why ppl go into business. But give a carp about your faults and make it up to us, then fix the game.

Thank you,

Beta tester *

Postby BamaPride » 23 May 2017, 03:35

What do we have here? Could it be another blue print gone wild? It is It is!

So again, more gold which = RL $$$ thrown down the NN drain. I'm sure NN is grateful for my wasted $$$ but I sure the H.E.L.L. ain't.
No comments from NN on my last one, so I won't hold my breath on them giving a S.H.I.T. on this one either.

Nice going NN :clap:

Beta tester ****
NN developer
uses: Sony Xperia Z

Postby CM_HAL » 23 May 2017, 14:02

Guys, hang on there!

New mechanic NPC should be introduced in one of the future updates.

Stay tuned!

Beta tester *

Postby BamaPride » 26 May 2017, 03:54

So CM. Are you saying....No big deal because a "Fix" is on the way, so just forget about the money being thrown away because of these screwed up mechanic failures?

Is this "FIX" coming with refund$

Just noticed you said, "ONE of the FUTURE updates". That just makes it all better then. It could be the next one (when ever it comes out) or it could be a few updates away.....Now I feel better :roll:

Beta tester ****
NN developer
uses: Sony Xperia Z

Postby CM_HAL » 26 May 2017, 13:29

Dear BamaPride,

New mechanic should appear in release 5.3.

But please understand that developers are busy with lots and lots of tasks.

If NNO team would get some new tasks with high priority, then initial plan might be changed.

Also there is a chance that release of some features will be postponed.

Please keep an eye on announcements!

Beta tester *****
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)broken
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 26 May 2017, 14:48

When is 5.3 coming out approx??
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *

Postby BamaPride » 06 Jun 2017, 06:39

CM_HAL wrote:Dear BamaPride,

But please understand that developers are busy with lots and lots of tasks.

If NNO team would get some new tasks with high priority, then initial plan might be changed.

Also there is a chance that release of some features will be postponed.

Please keep an eye on announcements!

Oh, OK. That makes everything better :thumbdown:

So your basically saying because the dev's are SOOOOO busy doing "other things" then I shouldn't worry about how much of my hard earned money was wasted on this game? I'm pretty sure that's what your saying.

I know if I've wasted tons of gold then there's plenty of others that have as well. You and the entire NN staff should hang your heads in shame for the theft of ppls hard earned money lining your pockets because of bogus game features.

One final thought before I leave this god forsaken game................ HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 06 Jun 2017, 09:03

CM_HAL wrote:Dear BamaPride,

Probably not, according to the latest release notes.

GIDEONandTRAVIS wrote:When is 5.3 coming out approx??

If all goes well, Mid-Late June

BamaPride wrote:
Oh, OK. That makes everything better :thumbdown:

So your basically saying because the dev's are SOOOOO busy doing "other things" then I shouldn't worry about how much of my hard earned money was wasted on this game? I'm pretty sure that's what your saying.

I know if I've wasted tons of gold then there's plenty of others that have as well. You and the entire NN staff should hang your heads in shame for the theft of ppls hard earned money lining your pockets because of bogus game features.

One final thought before I leave this god forsaken game................

Wellp.. I think you need a short vacation BamaPride.

The priority queue for fixing how the Mechanic works and visualizes the information is on the agenda, but as CM_HAL mentioned priorities and features can shift / be pushed from sprint to sprint.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Previous

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues