Where are my upgrade bps being listed at?

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester ***
uses: LG G3 android cell phone

Where are my upgrade bps being listed at?

Postby Quickdraw » 13 May 2017, 20:13

Can someone please tell me where my upgrade bps and redraws that im trying to sell are being listed at? The reason that i ask is that ever since the last couple of updates, i no longer ever see a single one of my bps or redraw cards that i list for sale, show up on my page. While at the same time, along with this situation, comes the fact that my parts have all but completely stopped selling. And the bps that im listing are for the most part really good gold and black, actual "upgrade" parts (not like the junky black and gold bps that are 20-30 cogs below baseline blue bps, which are now flooding the market by players as well as NN (wbich in most cases isnt the players fault, because most of the bps that are "rewarded" now are basically worthless, and need several redraws and upgrades just to make them a decent bp). I see that a lot of the same top players parts are still showing up listed on pretty much a daily basis, and theyre pretty much always listed and being sold at top dollar. My parts used to show up alongside them, and sold on a regular basis when they did (probably because ive always made a point to price my parts cheaper than everyone else) but now my parts are no longer showing up anywhere that i can see them, and they are no longer selling, seemingly as a result of this. I have no idea where theyre being shown.Not only that, but in many cases certain players parts will dominate up to 90% of all the bps that are listed on any given day. This is also the case with the NN's bps (again, with a ton of them being worthless bps listed for maximum price). They dominate the majority of all the parts that are listed in many cases. I do give credit to NN for the fact that at least now they use factory names that make it clear that they are NN bps they are selling, and they quit making fake hidden profiles to try to sell worthless bps for top dollar. That never fooled ANYONE! Anyways, with all that said, back to my point....Why did my bps stop being listed where i can see them, and be able to compare them to the players bps that im up against so i can determine how to price them in comparison to my competition, and where are they being listed now? For all i know, theyre listed in some area where no money is being spent on bps. To be honest, i sometimes question (not saying this is fact, but just a thought) if theyre even being listed at all. Thats how bad its gotten with my parts not selling at all. This is outta control! Please advise me on this, as it is getting really old and extremely frustrating that ive now been sitting on a ridiculous amount of very good, desirable, and very sellable gold and black bps for more than the last several months! Ive only sold maybe 6 in the last couple months, and am stuck sitting on about 45 good gold and black bps. As i said, they are all good bps, most all are far better than what ive been seeing listed. It seems to me, as well as other players that ive talked to that its looking more and more like its just another way of trying to force players to have to buy inferior bps and then have to buy multiple redraws and upgrades just to end up with a good bp, which ultimately winds up costing 3-4 times what it should cost in the first place. Come on guys, all the players that play constantly and loyally need to be rewarded for our time and effort...and at least have our parts sell! Especially when theyre listed at really low prices compared to whats being offered to us on a daily basis!

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Re: Where are my upgrade bps being listed at?

Postby CM_Scruffy » 16 May 2017, 12:31

Quickdraw wrote:Can someone please tell me where my upgrade bps and redraws that im trying to sell are being listed at?

Each player only see a slice of the overall marketplace, sometimes you'll see your own - sometimes not.

Quickdraw wrote:Why did my bps stop being listed where i can see them, and be able to compare them to the players bps that im up against so i can determine how to price them in comparison to my competition, and where are they being listed now?

You can keep track of which aren't selling, try different pricing strategies, etc. The quality of the blueprint, and the competitive offers aren't really a indicator if they will sell.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *****
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)broken
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: Where are my upgrade bps being listed at?

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 May 2017, 20:07

I thought you cant see thum at all now
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues