SO TIRED OF DEALING WITH GARBAGE BLUEPRINTS AND BUGS WITH TH

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester **
uses: htc desire / Android 4.1.

SO TIRED OF DEALING WITH GARBAGE BLUEPRINTS AND BUGS WITH TH

Postby Titan434 » 29 Apr 2017, 04:49

Why is this bug even back. I've also noticed that the blueprints you win are getting worse so basically this tells me that the blueprints were messed with in the programming and this is why the bug of upgrading and redrawing is back. After 3 years of this I'm getting really tired of this. It's getting harder and harder to upgrade cars, come on guys.

the engine kits to are a pain, when we converted to the kits on the street cars you guys gave us plenty of kits to last a while, I just started another profile not to long ago and was wondering if you have to get past a certain point to get all those kits or do I have to keep grinding my buy off to get a car upgraded. this is terrible, I feel sorry for all the new people because of this. the kits really make this GS so much harder.

it's great you guys give people free gold now for watching videos, but what good is the gold when there aren't any good BLUEPRINTS on the market to buy. there has been issues with the blueprints since day one. especially when you went to the kits to have to install the blueprints. PLEASE SOME HOW PUT BETTER BLUEPRINTS IN THE MARKET, OR GIVE BETTER BLUEPRINTS FOR PRIZES. THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD, LIKE DEALING WITH THIS FOR OVER 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 03 May 2017, 07:45, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: combined double post + merged with similar post

Beta tester ***
uses: amazon fire 7
uses #2: Sony vio (linux)
drives: FORD
My club: Road Cruisers

Re: SO TIRED OF DEALING WITH GARBAGE BLUEPRINTS AND BUGS WIT

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 18 May 2017, 21:51

I feel you, i got a bp lowerd by redraw, this is unacceptable.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues