Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Your feedback on Cars, Upgrades and Customization Issues including painting, decals, rims and more.
Beta tester *
uses: Android
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Re: Redraw with Black BP and it lowered value

Postby BamaPride » 13 Jul 2017, 19:27

BamaPride wrote:Not once in all this bs has CM or ANY other mod or dev came here to say, sorry guys we will make up for OUR screw up...Not ONCE. Nothing short of a sorry apple pie staff and even sorrier dev's.

CM_Scruffy wrote:You obviously haven't been around long enough, or read through the forums thoroughly enough :lol:

We make mistakes all the time, own up to them, apologize if needed and move forward.

By all means have a meltdown if it makes you feel better

Show me where we've been offered our gold/BP or anything else in return for your ups

I'm out of here....CM, sure would like to look into your eyes in a dark ally.
Last edited by CM_Scruffy on 14 Jul 2017, 07:43, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited for language

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Jul 2017, 20:42

Boy you guys are doing great at customer service lol. I pretty much got same response on my bps that got screwed up . I also am getting over this garbage you keep making this game worse and worse all you did is make a event were unless you got the best s1 car you xant get anywhere so still the same guys get everything and we get scraps again .
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 13 Jul 2017, 20:56

buddysmoken wrote:I also am getting over this garbage you keep making this game worse and worse all you did is make a event were unless you got the best s1 car you xant get anywhere so still the same guys get everything and we get scraps again .
Really buddy really :problem: @Bamapride i plan to report you. Scuffy can you give me the link.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *********

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Jul 2017, 22:21

I can't win 2 races in a row without dodging live races and hiding my cars times which I think is stupid, I also can't stand that I'm driving a fully built leader board tuned race jag I spent lots of time building and tuning and I have to race a bunch of 500 cog s1 cars who's drivers can't tune a guitar but they can smoke me with a few grey bps and only adjusting there fdr I don't see how this is fair .yes I can race up a 0 cog car only racing bots and adding in upgrades as needed but I don't want to exploit flaws to win

Beta tester ******
uses: amazon fire 7
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby GIDEONandTRAVIS » 13 Jul 2017, 23:02

I have like 15 race in a row with out losing and i have not put a good tune in it yet and it is ranked and i am racing live peopel.
GGT
Join team ZOOTOPIA DRAG RACERS. We are looking for active players to join. NEW BEES AND NOOBS ARE MORE THEN WELCOME

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 14 Jul 2017, 08:12

buddysmoken wrote:Come on we asked for trucks a 2 stage rev limiter and mechanics to work properly and all we get is a card board tank costing 400 gold and the worst multi you have designed yet good job guys

Hey atleast we gave you something new to complain about buddysmoken :thumbup:

Seriously though, like i've said elsewhere, the dev team have their own plan and schedule that is set many months in advance, yes you can request things - but don't get offended if it doesn't happen right away.

BamaPride wrote:
Show me where we've been offered our gold/BP or anything else in return for your ups

I'm out of here....CM, sure would like to look into your eyes in a dark ally.

I suggest you take this vacation and sort yourself out BamaPride.

Like I said, You obviously haven't been around long enough, or read through the forums thoroughly enough, there's plenty of threads like this MECHANIC AND BLUEPRINTS

For a long time we did compensate gold for upgrade / redraw screw ups, now the issue is mostly technically sorted out on the back end, but needs an overhaul with the game client.

There's a difference between the game functioning (technically correctly) and how that information is displayed to the player. This is where the problem is currently.

buddysmoken wrote:Boy you guys are doing great at customer service lol. I pretty much got same response on my bps that got screwed up . I also am getting over this garbage you keep making this game worse and worse all you did is make a event were unless you got the best s1 car you xant get anywhere so still the same guys get everything and we get scraps again .

That's what happens when you let the inmates run the asylum :crazy:

The game keeps getting worse, but you're still hanging around here - so there must be something keeping you here.. I know it ain't my charming personality :D
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Jul 2017, 08:59

Yes your right keep hanging but not spending lol

Previous

Return to Cars, Upgrades, Customization Issues