I cant race anymore anywere

Please report bugs and issues you've encountered in your racing.
Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

I cant race anymore anywere

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Sep 2017, 16:15

Everytime i try to race i get race verification failed message. It started in the intro about halfway through 1st tier now i cant race,at all this is lovely how this happens after spending gold on intro now ki cant progress . Im getting really fed up with all this b.s exspensive cars people with cheating programs and now i cant race. O if i lose a race it verify fine but all my wins dont count know. Come on im getting hosed for valuable time and you know i can get my car to win at least one black wild but being stuck im not getting bps or progress
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester *********

Re: I cant race anymore anywere

Postby buddysmoken » 13 Sep 2017, 20:15

Im getting the hose i can race anywere but intro why , you charge out the a hole fir the car and kbow i cant run event im not happy but u dont care i know kiss it this game teally starting to be a bunch of carp

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 14 Sep 2017, 07:46

Hi buddysmoken, can you give some more details - when the problem started, did you check your internet connection, if you made a ticket, etc.
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Beta tester *********

Postby buddysmoken » 14 Sep 2017, 17:49

Yes i made a ticket tbe next day it started at night and lasted almost 24hrs then all the sudden it cleared up , it dud ruin 24hrs of build time which means i lost alot of positions i could have had and pretty much ruined my week but keep cgarging ridiculously amounts of gold for car and screwing us im starting to enjoy it.....NOT

Return to Racing issues