Nothing but S1 cars

Please report bugs and issues you've encountered in your racing.
Beta tester ***
uses: computer
uses #2: Iphone
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Nothing but S1 cars

Postby craig2014 » 03 Jul 2017, 19:06

I am getting really sick and tired of racing nothing but S1 cars in multiplayer. No matter what class car I'm in it's all race a S1 cars. D race, C street, race a S1 car. I even run low cog cars 463 cog car guess what race a 250 cog S1 car. This is getting stupid. I understand a lot of people race S1 cars but come on over 3,000 players online and they all are running S1? Really I'm supposed to believe that? This matching system CM has in place is garbage!!! I've been playing since Nov. of 2015 and it has never been a bigger problem then it is now. How am I to win kits and coins in a D race VW when all I race is McLaren's ??????
Image   Join The Wicked Nation - Racing for Fun. And smoking the competition is lots of fun!

Beta tester *********
uses: galaxy

Re: Nothing but S1 cars

Postby buddysmoken » 03 Jul 2017, 19:23

Agreed there is a place for super car and a place for muscle separate the live please some of us are die hard muscle car fans and we can't use them because of all the supercars.
If you don't know where your ecu is then bend over

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 04 Jul 2017, 19:14

Ya keep race with race and street with street
GGT
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

Beta tester **
uses: Windows 10 PC
uses #2: Android
My club: Dead Aces Gang

Postby CIR-Goose » 30 Aug 2017, 00:23

I see many of them too.
Quack.

Beta tester ***
uses: iPhone

Postby JRough » 08 Sep 2017, 08:45

To be honest,that's why I don't race anymore,even though I still love the game ,but I refuse to buy and upgrade an s1 while my b or a1 class has potential....it seems that they intentionally place those s1 up against you ,to make YOU SPEND MONEY TO UPGRADE ....I saw the Game Within the Game ...A couple of years ago ..and that's why I stopped ...

Beta tester ********
uses: amazon fire 7
drives: BY THE LAW!
My club: Road Cruisers

Postby FORD RACER » 08 Sep 2017, 17:56

JRough wrote:To be honest,that's why I don't race anymore,even though I still love the game ,but I refuse to buy and upgrade an s1 while my b or a1 class has potential....it seems that they intentionally place those s1 up against you ,to make YOU SPEND MONEY TO UPGRADE ....I saw the Game Within the Game ...A couple of years ago ..and that's why I stopped ...
dil in will be a game saver ;) if only.....
Helpful links in the NN community
BBR_BigChief's TUNING GUIDE poochie781's BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RACING 12 BOLT's YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RELEASE THE DART for credits NOT GOLD

uses: Htc one

Postby KEYAS350Z » 11 Sep 2017, 10:04

Hi There to y'all. I am frankly new player but already noticed that matching system is completely wrong! Why there is no feature like racing the same class? Why am I always matched against stronger car?!. I understand that game force us to spend money and get s1 class but please have mercy. I already spent some money which I believe is fair but want to have some fun and fair racing experience not only frustration.

Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 16 Sep 2017, 05:54

Yeah I'm sick of this carp to, I lost 6 races in a row all to s1 cars, and lost 50 trophy points in 30 minutes really cm.

Beta tester *********
Site Admin
uses: Sony Xperia V
My club: The Winds

Postby CM_Scruffy » 18 Sep 2017, 08:06

Hey guys, I've seen this on the roadmap to be addressed after the 5.5 release and hopefully by the end of the year
Forum Admin

My office hours are Mon-Fri 9:30 - 18:00 EET (Eastern European Time)

If you are having an issue or bug, read the Nitro Nation FAQ and please consider making a Support Ticket.
Review the Nitro Nation Bug Reporting Guidelines and add your Support Ticket # in your post to increase the swiftness of our reply.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Return to Racing issues