videos not working??

Please report bugs and issues you've encountered in your racing.
Beta tester **
uses: pc win10

videos not working??

Postby NASCAR6 » 12 Dec 2017, 04:02

are the free gold for watching the videos still working? its just not me others on our team have the same problem. they stopped 4-5 days ago, has any one had this problem?

Beta tester *****
uses: Galaxy S4 / Andriod 5.0.1

Re: videos not working??

Postby NNF_Mav99 » 12 Dec 2017, 18:34

Yes the videos for gold aren't working since a few days but for some reason the videos for credits are working (when you watch an add to repair an engine or after races to get extra credits). There have been a few complaints about it on CM race club (facebook group) but no answer of CM yet...

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Postby Ello-Asty » 12 Dec 2017, 19:48

They answered now. They discontinued it claiming people found a way to exploit it. So instead of banning those racers, we all suffer...or it is an excuse to squeeze every dime they can. You decide.

Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 13 Dec 2017, 17:02

It's a shame, it only hurts the new people the most, I can deal with making gold from the UT, but without the free gold the market is gonna go to down hill because the new people really don't have a chance now.

Beta tester *
uses: Sony Xperia X
My club: The Winds

Postby -JeSsYneSs- » 18 Dec 2017, 06:18

Ello-Asty wrote:They answered now. They discontinued it claiming people found a way to exploit it. So instead of banning those racers, we all suffer...or it is an excuse to squeeze every dime they can. You decide.

RACING CONCEPTS wrote:It's a shame, it only hurts the new people the most, I can deal with making gold from the UT, but without the free gold the market is gonna go to down hill because the new people really don't have a chance now.

It's a free game, so I really don't understand what you are complaining about. They don't live on air you know. Besides, losing the ability to watch ads for free gold affects both sides and banning racers who've found a way to cheat isn't probably as easy as you think, otherwise there wouldn't have been that problem.

Beta tester ***
uses: Android

Postby Ello-Asty » 19 Dec 2017, 15:12

-JeSsYneSs- wrote:
Ello-Asty wrote:They answered now. They discontinued it claiming people found a way to exploit it. So instead of banning those racers, we all suffer...or it is an excuse to squeeze every dime they can. You decide.

RACING CONCEPTS wrote:It's a shame, it only hurts the new people the most, I can deal with making gold from the UT, but without the free gold the market is gonna go to down hill because the new people really don't have a chance now.

It's a free game, so I really don't understand what you are complaining about. They don't live on air you know. Besides, losing the ability to watch ads for free gold affects both sides and banning racers who've found a way to cheat isn't probably as easy as you think, otherwise there wouldn't have been that problem.

Pssh, I am not complaining. I agree with you but was leaving it to you to make whatever conclusion you wanted because I wasn't going to change anyone's minds. I am concerned, however, about how it will affect the economics of the market and ability to get certain cars, but time will tell.

Beta tester ****
uses: Android 6.0

Postby RACING CONCEPTS » 22 Jan 2018, 06:00

We are complaining because that was a piss poor excuse to stop the free videos, how can you use a program that keeps hitting the button to watch videos when you are only allowed so many videos every other day, just sayin, think about it. That's what NN said that it was software that would hit the play button, if the videos aren't available because you already watched your max what difference would it make how many times the play button was hit. I would just like some honesty from them!

Return to Racing issues